Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
he said in channel how he'd only end up working 2-3 hours a day while playing games at a missile defense station.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
neckbeard-nest-pc-master-race-header.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Some of the homies were saying there might be a screenshot of atabishis corpses from your incident. Can you confirm pls?
only bothered to snap this one. there were quite a few more, including my personal favorite of him trying to run and all of them ending up in the lava like autistic lemmings.

upload_2017-6-26_11-59-26.png

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is Depressedfeet one of his boxes? I thought that guy was the Powerlevel peddler in Kunark?

Yeah that's him, he's easy to deal with though. His customers are always AFK most of the time so you can just bomb his customers AFK spot and put a stop to his AFK leveling. The Crypt Spectre is nerfed though and cant be charmed anymore. He was the fastest route to 60 since he chain lifetapped to full and had no downtime RIP.

kegkilla kegkilla tight work

Xaven

Molten Core Raider
Having issues getting daybreak to accept my credit card. DBG told me the card was declined, but when calling my CC they said nothing had been declined. Really wish they'd just accept paypal.

Best work around?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
only bothered to snap this one. there were quite a few more, including my personal favorite of him trying to run and all of them ending up in the lava like autistic lemmings.

View attachment 147343

omg thats the worst, fuckin lava rofl. done that before. by then just cut that box and haul ass! safest as in not getting scammed, but still have to be careful buying krono. they have an algorithm in place.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Having issues getting daybreak to accept my credit card. DBG told me the card was declined, but when calling my CC they said nothing had been declined. Really wish they'd just accept paypal.

Best work around?

I had a similar issue, it turned out SoE was just blocking my bank for no obvious reason. They fixed it but a "thanks for the bug report" never came. It was a tiresome process.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of redguides I watched the shitbag twins show on MTV. These guys are a couple of fucking derelicts. What's really scary is that one of the has two kids he's trying to get custody of, I'm guessing so that he can get paid child support and buy more scratchers and bud light.

Sneak Peek: Double Trouble - True Life | MTV

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Speaking of redguides I watched the shitbag twins show on MTV. These guys are a couple of fucking derelicts. What's really scary is that one of the has two kids he's trying to get custody of, I'm guessing so that he can get paid child support and buy more scratchers and bud light.

Sneak Peek: Double Trouble - True Life | MTV
So when he told me he had a show on MTV, what he meant was MTV did a documentary detailing what a degenerate piece of shit he is? Haha

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users