Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is pulling Emperor to zone in and skipping the keying process cheating?

This one is always hilarious to me and just goes back to the consistency thing. AoS attempted to exploit Emp several times. The first attempts were caught by Dev's and your last attempt was failed because of Dima sniping the keys. So in your alls attempts to exploit Emp, it would have been purely legitimate if you would have been successful. Then OGC goes in and does it their way (dev's were present on our first emp kill FYI), which was not exploiting, but then you claim it was exploiting and say it's not legitimate. Every person in emp's room during our attempts were keyed. In all of your original failed attempts at emp you had non-keyed people inside emp's room. KEEP CONSISTENCY. If you are going to attempt to exploit Emp, then fail because you got caught, don't cry and accuse others of exploiting emp!!!

So Atabishi, you're claiming nobody on OGC used SEQ or VMs?

As far as ShowEQ I'm sure individual members had it. It was extremely frowned upon in OGC to use it and it was definitely something never allowed to be talked about during raids, or ever used to gain the guild an advantage. As far as VM's, I would highly doubt it considering OGC was not really a big boxer type guild. A small % of people boxed on raids and it was mostly only 1 char. I was the biggest boxer in OGC and was actually constantly accused of cheating when I first started bringing 3 boxes to raid. Towards the middle of PoP boxing became more prevalent in OGC and more people started doing it, however it was still mostly just 1 toon per person, but the thing is with VM's, unless the people admit to it there is no way with certainty to tell if they are using it.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
When OGC downed Aten I simply responded to Dima grats, you can see the post right in the Phinny thread very easily. I didn't make excuses, whine on official forums hundreds of times, nor am I coming to forums you hang out on to stalk you or cry. You wanted to know if the below was true and yes it is. I have no desire to get into a long winded parlay with the 198989th stalker I've had in my gaming years. We can leave it at you being victorious on one mob in Luclin and me admitting the below, that should make you feel less emotional and hopefully youll go back to the official DBG forums to cry instead of stinking up this Agnarr thread.

We 100% did corpse bank, we used SEQ tied to twitter, and we sure as fuck used VM's. I keep shit real like I said and have always openly discussed / admitted that stuff. I thought you were saying we used MQ2 and hack type of shit which isn't even usable on these servers.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
When OGC downed Aten I simply responded to Dima grats, you can see the post right in the Phinny thread very easily. I didn't make excuses, whine on official forums hundreds of times, nor am I coming to forums you hang out on to stalk you or cry. You wanted to know if the below was true and yes it is. I have no desire to get into a long winded parlay with the 198989th stalker I've had in my gaming years. We can leave it at you being victorious on one mob in Luclin and me admitting the below, that should make you feel less emotional and hopefully youll go back to the official DBG forums to cry instead of stinking up this Agnarr thread.

Nice attempt and fail at trying to turn it around. You have proven again how flawed your thought process is. I simply came here to defend myself and call you out after hearing you were bringing me up for the thousandth time. YOU are the one who can't seem to keep me out of your mouth. YOU are the one who seems so concerned with what I do. If you had kept me out of your mouth, I would have no reason to even come here. I don't like talking about people behind their backs or making accusations about people behind their backs, unlike you, I bring it straight to them. You thinking you have "stalkers" is pathetic at best.

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Korrupt wouldnt know how to use MQ2, he's a real noober when comes to that stuff.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there any kind of internet restraining order I can get to send this guy back to his guilds forums or the official forums? I regret asking kegkilla kegkilla for the corpse screenshot now, my eyes have gotten cancer tonight.

• 1Salty

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I had high hopes for some solid drama when I saw Atabashi posting here but here you guys are pointing fingers about who may or may not be using Macroquest. For shame.

A Atabishi , you claim you do not sell kronos for Taco Bell money. If so, what do you do with all the krono you farm?

• 2Like

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had high hopes for some solid drama when I saw Atabashi posting here but here you guys are pointing fingers about who may or may not be using Macroquest. For shame.

A Atabishi , you claim you do not sell kronos for Taco Bell money. If so, what do you do with all the krono you farm?

Stock up for when krono becomes harder to get and not worth time. I have a lot of accounts on DBG. As far as EQ, I have 12 accounts with a max lvl toon on each account on both agnarr and phinny. I can only run 6 at a time but I like to mix and match my box crew for what I'm doing. Krono isn't only for EQ, it is used across all DB games. EQ is just the easiest place to get it and and especially on a TLP server. There could be a point where I decide I don't want to farm for a year or something so you need the krono reserve, and there are other DB games like the new EQ2 TLP coming out tomorrow that I don't farm in, and will most likely be buying all my gear/spells with krono. With all the amount of krono on my account, and the amount of mass petitions I get, my accounts get looked at way too much to ever do or use anything on them. I had a GM basically tell me I am the most petitioned player on Agnarr.

Edit: I also don't sell about 60% of the efreeti loot i get. I give a lot of it away for free to randoms and new players, and sometimes even to people in faceless, or i just stockpile it in my vault. I camp efreeti because it's the most contested camp in classic, and that aspect of it is enjoyable.

lol wtf I thought he had that as private on his channel. Fun morning.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf

lost

<Bronze Donator>
haha loved fulk joo on fippy.

yep you rerolled into necros and bard from a mage team just so you could dps race efreeti and give the loot away free.

sign me up

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is there any kind of internet restraining order I can get to send this guy back to his guilds forums or the official forums? I regret asking kegkilla kegkilla for the corpse screenshot now, my eyes have gotten cancer tonight.

d3f4123ae7719dccad64f64776907982.500x213x16.gif

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This was pretty funny. All of his claims to fame boil down to KSing people because he can. As for inexplicable reasons the play nice policy doesn't respect camps as existing and training someone is the only actual offense.

KS someone? You need to argue they are monopolizing the area. Which A Atabishi does as they cycle through picks doing the same shit. But you have a hard time proving that compared to training someone KS/pick cycling. When your only recourse is training a lot of the time to deal with that shit you have literally zero other options because these guys will petition you for training immediately. Just suck it up and move on pleb. This camp is not for you and your ilk. Boxing faggots only.

Such a dogshit ruleset.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I am willing to take OGCs side here and say they didn't hack. At least not through velious where I quit. They wouldn't have sucked so bad if they did. There was a noticeable difference between citizen and OGC and I wager the lack of mq2 was most of it.