Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Lushie

Lord Nagafen Raider
What sucks is I'm pretty busy with work this weekend myself. I'll have to get my shaman leveled at some point afterwards.

It's hilarious how delusional and crazy these virgins are just LOL at that last line dude "there are things much higher than this game that can take place and you don't want to go there". The threats are just awesome, I save mine from all these crazy stalkers I have in an imgur album. I would for sure save this gold.

I'd still be careful Korrupt. It's all fun and games until a third stage guild navigator lands on your roof and asks you why you insist on disrupting his frenzy camp.

fbss must flow

tumblr_mrmukujNY41s01qkyo1_500.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I will be on around noon EST on my level 1 troll shaman named a_skeleton_03.

I will be drinking xp pots and leveling for quite a bit.

If you have twink gear for me to borrow I would love it.

Gives me 3 hours to get prepped up for easy xp.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider

I will likely be around as long as my employees don't duck anything up. Can help give you a kickstart

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Out of town doing family stuff which means if I'm on I'll be on late. Let's go places together! Have 31 bard!

I wont have too much time today and he is only lvl 14. Tomorrow/Sunday should be GTG!

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Right now I have two boxes to play. The only problem is one of them has an enchanter and it's amazing to level with clarity and stuns. Plus I feel like I'm always going to be forced to have that enchanter in the group.

I AM HAVING AN EQ CRISIS ON WHAT TO LEVEL, my wife doesn't understand and the palm reader is closed.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Cupie12 Cupie12 Baby, How are you guys pulling Bees? My normal strategy of pulling them to Spiroc Island isn't working and they seem to be agroing on Noble Djorn Island.

Teach me your ways!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Right now I have two boxes to play. The only problem is one of them has an enchanter and it's amazing to level with clarity and stuns. Plus I feel like I'm always going to be forced to have that enchanter in the group.

I AM HAVING AN EQ CRISIS ON WHAT TO LEVEL, my wife doesn't understand and the palm reader is closed.

enchanter cleric.. lol. u charm and cleric CH's the pet. its best combo ever. charm pets are just stupid dps and tank ability. charisma doesnt really matter anymore its all about the -MR on the charm pet too (do tash quest or have malo from someone to help) so you can pretty much be naked the whole way up if you save your mana just for charm and clarity (dont haste people in groups etc)

• 1Solidarity

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah that's my combo right now. I was thinking of adding a third box but don't want to level something up.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah that's my combo right now. I was thinking of adding a third box but don't want to level something up.

well mage or necro could be a good addition, myself i loathe melee cause you cant gate and origin them around. mage could be good it will add malo for your charm and add an extra pet tank, weapons, nuke, coth. or necro which can help split, dps, charm undead, feed you mana in kunark, res you in kunark, harmshield (DA) etc. in kunark necros rule chardok with charm pet (and enchanters too but necros do it better). if you could manage two charm pets it would be uber and necros have their screaming terror mez for charm breaks. also have snare.

bard maybe if you want melee, can pick locks and add their songs, charm etc. or could go for a tank maybe like sk or warrior but charm pet will tank just fine and with a mage pet you can /taunt on and it'll taunt off the charm pet which lessens the amount of CHing youll have to do. mage pets regen pretty fast out of combat. necro pet can taunt but they dont tank as well. I'd probably do necro, i mean the res and fd is a life saver, and he can feed you mana when your enchanter is low, he'll snare and just be badass. and when someone fucks with you (trains) on the enchanter/cleric youll have your necro to fuck them back (lol).

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider

I was around ... have to go back to the office cause retards.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Message Rowsdower when you see me on. I have some stuff for ya.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Slept the last 12 hours straight, just wokeup and slammed a Code Red & arranged all my munchies, took a monster shit, hit launch to start the grind... Timeout. GG DBG

• 1Like