Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_8474.jpg

giphy.gif

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had a girl I knew in High School hit me up on facebook the other week chatting, we fooled around but I never sealed the deal and she still looks amazing so I asked her to hangout this Friday night.

Now, this was before the EXP announcement.. and I don't know if I can give up a whole night of boosted exp just to go on a date.. and possibly sex. But still, 76% bonus exp...

Is there any way I can cancel our plans to grind EQ and still get her to hangout again?

Sick grandma?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
I had a girl I knew in High School hit me up on facebook the other week chatting, we fooled around but I never sealed the deal and she still looks amazing so I asked her to hangout this Friday night.

Now, this was before the EXP announcement.. and I don't know if I can give up a whole night of boosted exp just to go on a date.. and possibly sex. But still, 76% bonus exp...

Is there any way I can cancel our plans to grind EQ and still get her to hangout again?

Sick grandma?

I think we need to see a pic to say one way or the other.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Could you guys invis when you gate into cazic? Hilarious watching some of you going the wrong way too.

It's trainspotting without the heroin

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
god damnit when your kangaroo mini PC has 28.5gb of space and your EQ is 11gb, but thanks to windows 10 installing any fucking update it wants you end up with ZERO space. hate windows 10 with such a passion.

tried to put the eq on a microSD but doesnt seem to want to work.

/endrant

Xaven

Molten Core Raider
Finally jumped in after getting 2nd PC setup. Have a lvl 4 Wiz (Xaven) and lvl 3 Bard (Karnical) in the EC area, message if any low levels wish to group up.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
still bros, hit lavastorm when u can, the zem in that zone is retarded, i usually go from 10 to 36 there.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wheres my boy Solkos? I got his goodbye letter, RMT posts from redguides, and pm's saved for some hot action?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who is that?

Join bro, hes been telling people hes gonna come light it up here.

The charges being brought against him are as follows -

1) RMTs on every server like wild and blames it on autistic reasons
2) Has a super annoying voice which he weaponized and nukes our brains by talking nonstop in TS
3) Is a literal retard about EQ ie: Hand of Veeshan cannot be split easily when any fucking class can solo pull
4) Claimed Overseer + Hand were too easy on Agnarr when we skipped and we wiped to them