Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The amount of aspies on this server is fucking hilarious. Grouped with an SK/monk/2 druids/2 enchanters. We're all in a new pick pulling everything from exe/Frenzy to hamlord. Guy in OOC starts bitching because we're taking all the camps and tries to train us with trash from BR. We kill them all and he has a meltdown talking about camp check "fairness". We're burning down all of lord/Frenzy at the same time and you think a few bats is going to wipe us?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Made it to 27 tonight, not doing too bad for having never leveled a character from level 1 in this game before.

Spending all my time in guk pretty much. I guess I need to move to lower? Mobs are green and light blue a lot when I was at lord camp tonight.

Go to Bedroom Camp - Ass - Frenzy - HAMLORD.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Ah, EQ always delivers. Went to OoT to farm some gems and maybe an AC for a guildie. AC spawns and I kill it. No one even close. Suddenly Raaaaage.

EQ000006.jpg

EQ000007.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I need to learn the camps and how to get to them.

I did zero of the 1-50 stuff when I played.

You can't undead invis so you probably will have someone guide you. Live side of LGuk is generally undercamped. But a Live Side Fort group cycling through multiple picks and killing everything over and over would be some SERIOUS exp from like 35-50.

I'm only lvl 20 on the Necro but I will show you around Lguk if I see you there.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
You can't undead invis so you probably will have someone guide you. Live side of LGuk is generally undercamped. But a Live Side Fort group cycling through multiple picks and killing everything over and over would be some SERIOUS exp from like 35-50.

I'm only lvl 20 on the Necro but I will show you around Lguk if I see you there.
a_skeleton_03 get with one of the guilds shamans for itu pots. They are convenient when joining groups in lguk

lost

<Bronze Donator>
lol yeah ancient cyclops is nuts. u see that shit dot it run into water before someone charms it.

seems like next fun camp is grimrot.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Glad to see you're still talking shit about me even after I signed up for these forums. Heard you were talking shit for a while so decided to check it out myself. Let me address a few things though here.
TLDR:

Get over yourself Korrupt; stop being a hypocrite about RMT shit and have your facts straight before you make yourself look like an idiot.

An entire page of nothing but babble. You're a fucking RMT clown who literally posted a page proving nothing. You posted some cut and pasted log leaving out about how hard it is to pull HoV down and the rest of your moronic conversation.

You have sold every item and account since you started playing this game LOL.
Nothing to be a hypocrite about you moron, this is your own fucking RMT history on just one site below.

1. Thread: Tecnotic unresponsive and not logging on
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Re: Tecnotic unresponsive and not logging on

Thank you Redbot; you rock! I think right now we are beyond the benefit of doubt but let's give him until Thursday and if he hasn't attempted to start refunds or even make contact, I will be 100%...
  2. 08-16-2016, 06:48 AM
    Thread: Tecnotic unresponsive and not logging on
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Re: Tecnotic unresponsive and not logging on

I am thinking it's about time to claim fraud with Paypal. Has anyone done this with success yet? You can send me PMs if you'd like or post here. Hopefully this can help folks out at least.
  3. 08-16-2016, 06:34 AM
    Thread: Tecnotic unresponsive and not logging on
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Tecnotic unresponsive and not logging on

Unsurprising to most including myself, Tecnotic is unresponsive and hasn't logged on for a couple of days now.

What are you guys doing to get your money back? I thought about filing a fraud claim...
  4. 08-11-2016, 07:45 AM
    Thread: Redguides policy when GMs ban accounts
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    policy.gif
    Re: Redguides policy when GMs ban accounts

Thank you very much Redbot for taking the time to post this and keeping this site going strong!

The situation this post seems to be directed at the mess Tecnotic has created for himself...
  5. 06-20-2016, 09:22 PM
    Thread: Epic BRD (SOLD!)
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Epic BRD (SOLD!)

SOLD
  6. 06-20-2016, 02:58 PM
    Thread: WTS very high end items on Phinny (ALL SOLD OUT)
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    WTS very high end items on Phinny (ALL SOLD OUT)

1. SOLD

2. SOLD

3. SOLD

4. SOLD

For this last item, I would ask that you are a verified user as I am since I don't want to take that risk. I am willing to consider offers for this last...
  7. 06-20-2016, 02:34 PM
    Thread: Krono (All Sold out)
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    kronoicon.png
    Krono (All Sold out)

Sold
  8. 06-19-2016, 09:22 PM
    Thread: Pending
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Re: Pending

This wasn't the first Mask of Tinkering to drop on the server. This is one of the very few that did drop on the server and the Mask will never ever drop again on Phinny. The sleeper has been awaken...
  9. 06-19-2016, 12:02 PM
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Re: Mask of Tinkering (Illusion: Gnome) No longer drops

Honestly though, this item is priced for its exclusivity. The practicability is a bonus but this item will still be a high priced item 5 expansions from now purely because of the nature of how...
  10. 06-19-2016, 11:26 AM
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg

Sending a PM to you.

Basically I would expect this item to sell somewhere between what you would expect the very first AoN on a server to sell for. The very first AoN on each server always gets...
  11. 06-19-2016, 09:42 AM
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg

Pending
  12. 06-19-2016, 07:45 AM
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Pending

Pending
  13. 06-15-2016, 08:22 PM
    Thread: Sold
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Re: 60 SHM + Epic, Iksar Cudgel + bonus 49 Necro

SOLD
  14. 06-15-2016, 07:58 PM
    Thread: Sold
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    phiny.jpg
    Sold

SOLD
  15. 12-22-2015, 07:39 AM
    Thread: WTB 60 Bard w/ epic Ragefire
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    ragefire.png
    Re: WTB 60 Bard w/ epic Ragefire

Check out this post. Account #2 in here.

Lockjaw - WTS 10 Accounts [2x Wizard - epic | 1x Cleric - Epic | 1x Bard | 1x SK | 5x Mage]

There is a BRD on Lockjaw...
  16. 12-18-2015, 07:35 AM
    Thread: WTS 10 Accounts [2x Wizard - epic | 1x Cleric - Epic | 1x Bard | 1x SK | 5x Mage]
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    lockjaw.png
    Re: WTS 10 Accounts [2x Wizard - epic | 1x Cleric - Epic | 1x Bard | 1x SK | 5x Mage]

Thanks man! Nice easy transaction, great account!
  17. 12-03-2015, 08:34 PM
    Thread: Downsizing 6 accounts (Lv 60)
    by Lockdown
    Replies
    Views
    lockjaw.png
    Downsizing 6 accounts (Lv 60)

You even called out the gnome mask being first on the server. You're a fucking piece of shit selling raid loot off of your guildies back repeatedly on every server.

I see you also got ripped off by another RMT'r and are crying in his thread. Karma?

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the first gnome mask went to him and he RMTd it immediately because his feelings were hurt not because it fetched 2k...........@Solkos such a fucking pussy lol. You also realize when were going for firsts as well we key to win not to coddle nasally bards who suck. I was the fucking RAID leader and didn't get keyed till after our first clear because I was a SK and it was better to key a cleric. I know this is a hard concept but a guild > one person even the raid leader.

Not to mention 571 total keys dropped for us, getting upset about being the first in sleepers is par for the course for someone selfish and an idiot. Theres a reason some of us run guilds and others use them to chain RMT toons.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well he would be upset about the missed RMT opportunities if he wasnt kn the first batch.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the first gnome mask went to him and he RMTd it immediately because his feelings were hurt not because it fetched 2k...........@Solkos such a fucking pussy lol. You also realize when were going for firsts as well we key to win not to coddle nasally bards who suck. I was the fucking RAID leader and didn't get keyed till after our first clear because I was a SK and it was better to key a cleric. I know this is a hard concept but a guild > one person even the raid leader.

Not to mention 571 total keys dropped for us, getting upset about being the first in sleepers is par for the course for someone selfish and an idiot. Theres a reason some of us run guilds and others use them to chain RMT toons.

What was his most recent transgression?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What was his most recent transgression?

None really, he posted much like here a long winded 1 page goodbye letter that was just pure nonsense. That was the last we saw of him until Agnarr.

shit all 6 of my boxes got keyed! =p

Yeah dude, ST keys are so easy on these servers. Getting upset is for simple minded sheep, I didn't even get mine until like 2 weeks in just to prove and reinforce the point that the guild was > me.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

illusion gnome mask sells for $2,000?