Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
unknown.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Made it to 27 tonight, not doing too bad for having never leveled a character from level 1 in this game before.

Spending all my time in guk pretty much. I guess I need to move to lower? Mobs are green and light blue a lot when I was at lord camp tonight.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Made it to 27 tonight, not doing too bad for having never leveled a character from level 1 in this game before.

Spending all my time in guk pretty much. I guess I need to move to lower? Mobs are green and light blue a lot when I was at lord camp tonight.

Yeah pretty much. Try to get into ass/sup that isn't scared to pull fucking live frogs and you'll get awesome xp.

Lushie

Lord Nagafen Raider

Saddle up. Lower guk will be your home for awhile, but you will get to 40 really fast if your group is good.

Solkos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Glad to see you're still talking shit about me even after I signed up for these forums. Heard you were talking shit for a while so decided to check it out myself. Let me address a few things though here.
1) RMTs on every server like wild and blames it on autistic reasons
I still have my accounts from both Lockjaw and Ragefire.
I left Ragefire because I was raiding in the top guilds on both Ragefire and Lockjaw and when Lockjaw went into Kunark, I didn't have time for both servers. I gave First (a TL officer) all of my droppable items before quitting the server and left on good terms. Not sure if First would have kept logs from that long ago or remembers but that happened.
Lockjaw I left when Phinny came out because it was a faster paced server and since I left TL on good terms, I was welcome into AoS. Here is a screenshot of my char on LJ that I just took:
7hXeyyZ.png

The only char I ever got rid of was on Phinny and I got rid of it for several reasons but one was because of douchbags like you and Skycam. AoS officers absolutely shit on their bard crews which is why 0 of the ~8 bards that started with you in Classic made it past Vellious.
Examples of AoS officers shitting on me in Vellious:
1. Giving out ST keys---The first key went to our highest raid attendance bard who was also an officer, Radien (makes sense). The keys were mostly distributed by class need>Raid attendance.
The second bard key could have went to any of the 4 next highest raid attendance bards but... no, it went to an under 30 percent raid attendance person who just switched to BRD who was wearing basically bronze gear with some empty slots and didn't have epic. Talk about a slap in the face. You cleared the first set of warders with these 2 bards. I live for server first kills so it was disappointing when this decision was made to give it to an under 30 percent RA fresh bard.

2. Shady loot practices (not only with BRDs but with several people). There were several occasions where shady loot practices by officers happened. Have some integrity dude. If you have a DKP system with clearly defined rules, follow them.

(Just before incident #3 happened, my son was born, Late May, 2016)

3. The AoE bard Manasong dropped (at the time, it was the second that dropped) from Vulak. I was the highest raid attendance bard on the raid. It waited for a while and nothing was happening so I asked about it in raid chat or maybe guild chat. Skycam and another officer proceeded to talk shit and say how I wasn't going to get the AoE manasong and how an alt BRD was being logged in to come get it.
I completely understand the logic behind wanting to give the AOE manasong to a bard that all of the officers have access to. Why the trash talk though? Why not talk to your bards before hand to let them know the AoE manasong was going to be distributed like this? Talk about some disrespect.

This along with the incidents described above along with having a newborn set me over the edge and I said Fk it and left the guild and got rid of my account.

If you want to call all this autistic excuses, the jokes on you dude. A majority of your officer crew was a bunch of douches.

2) Has a super annoying voice which he weaponized and nukes our brains by talking nonstop in TS
Cool story dude. Guess my raid callouts on Agnarr have really got under your skin. I wasn't even important for anything that had to do with raiding on Phinny. Ignore me if you are annoyed by my voice. Not that hard to do. I can talk you through it if you want; just give me your TS info and I'll talk you through it. LOL

3) Is a literal retard about EQ ie: Hand of Veeshan cannot be split easily when any fucking class can solo pull
I remember this conversation in guild chat where you decided you wanted to try to school me on Hand of Veeshan. Here are some of the logs to refresh your memory because you seem to be a little hazy on the details:
I joined the conversation here:
[Fri Jun 09 00:00:06 2017] Krassus tells the guild, 'i might be wrong, we always included overseer of air and hand on first clears'
[Fri Jun 09 00:02:10 2017] You say to your guild, 'we killed noble but not overseer or hand'
[Fri Jun 09 00:02:18 2017] You say to your guild, 'didn't bother they are easy and on no kill charts'
[Fri Jun 09 00:02:32 2017] You say to your guild, 'didn't want to deal with double deathtouch on eye'
[Fri Jun 09 00:03:38 2017] ######tells the guild, 'hand single pulls from eye, theres no way thats the reason lol'
[Fri Jun 09 00:03:51 2017] ######tells the guild, 'you can literally agro hand from below on any class'
[Fri Jun 09 00:04:22 2017] You say to your guild, 'if hand is close to eye when you pull it, eye socials'

Is what I said incorrect in any way?
Yet after this short statement Korrupt and his butt buddy grilled me in guild chat for the next 5 min trying to belittle me even though it was our guild leader's call and our guild leader's reasoning on why we didn't do the Overseer or Hand on our first clear.
I am well aware that the hand can be split from eye without getting any agro but, Korrupt, you have to remember I know where these guys pull to; of the 2 of us, I am the one who raided with them through classic! They pretty much exclusively pulled hand eating double death touches almost every time on Lockjaw.

4) Claimed Overseer + Hand were too easy on Agnarr when we skipped and we wiped to them
We wiped on Overseer in our split raid with 42 people. We got him down to 2 percent on our first attempt in my split. The only thing Overseer and Hand have going for them is that they hit like Mac trucks. Other than that they are easy as Fk. If we had the full raid there that we had when we killed bees the first time (probably 90 people) Overseer wouldn't be that difficult.
Plus how in the world can you say a mob is hard just because we wiped on it once? Seriously. We wiped on Vox on our first attempt and even Phinny on our first attempt on this server. Vox is harder than Phinny of course but Phinny is almost laughable easy. (for context, we were all in bronze or no gear at our first Phinny and we made the bad mistake of stacking the whole raid in 1 spot and Phinny rained us once all but wiping the whole raid of 44 hahaha OOOOOPS!)

TLDR:
Get over yourself Korrupt; stop being a hypocrite about RMT shit and have your facts straight before you make yourself look like an idiot.

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Took my alt group to Frenzy and saw some guy triple boxing the camp, so we roll up and start KSing him. He says "This is why I miss R99 so I can kill people like you" I tell him who I was and he brings in a fourth box and we start the KS wars.

Since we are all we have our lvl 50s here helping out and eventually beat them out on all the spawns, He says I give up can I get a sow. I say no Losers dont get sow then he tried to train us and we AE'd down his pull and I hit 42 on my cleric.

Sorry Gnarle.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Ark

Trakanon Raider
Took my alt group to Frenzy and saw some guy triple boxing the camp, so we roll up and start KSing him. He says "This is why I miss R99 so I can kill people like you" I tell him who I was and he brings in a fourth box and we start the KS wars.

Since we are all we have our lvl 50s here helping out and eventually beat them out on all the spawns, He says I give up can I get a sow. I say no Losers dont get sow then he tried to train us and we AE'd down his pull and I hit 42 on my cleric.

Sorry Gnarle.
Not sure if trolling or if you should sterilize yourself.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users