Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
While playing from a Hotel, I noticed that with voice chat, general web browsing, and things it was about 500-750Mb/day. Hardly really anything to worry about. With roll-over data and shit most months I have 40-50gigs just chilling.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
hqdefault.jpg

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Lonely housewives.

It paid less than fielding calls for dudes but I had a lot of repeat customers. When an random guy would slip through the phone system you would just shuttle them back into the main menu.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Did you ever laugh I mean what makes you get in to that kind of thing then take things seriously

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I suspect pretending to care about imaginary sex is way easier than pretending to care about basically any IT CS call. Telling someone I am slipping another finger in? Easy. Telling someone it's totally ok that they didn't know their electronic devices needed to be plugged in to an outlet as well as the modem? Not fucking easy!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Sorry for the random derail.

It was mid 90's. I was working at AOL doing windows tech support garbage calls for $11 an hour. On the side I did phone sex operator work that started at $15 an hour which consisted of maybe 20 min of actual work per hour and that went up to $24 an hour after doing it a few months.

Of course I laughed at times, it was all amazingly comical. It also got super creepy when people fell in love with you and wanted your RL information etc.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of AOL, god damn aol charging for email now. Remember playing legends of kesmai through aol and getting raped by the minute. Yeah 24/hr is great for that kind of effort, I guess for that I could seem interested in taking their money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of AOL, god damn aol charging for email now. Remember playing legends of kesmai through aol and getting raped by the minute. Yeah 24/hr is great for that kind of effort, I guess for that I could seem interested in taking their money.

Wow... I played Legends of Kesmai. I really never thought I would hear that game title again. That's a blast from the past. Good times....

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's just mega-nerfed. The pet swings one round of autos then hits itself for 20k damage and dies.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
You sure? He hasn't done any dmg yet in like 30 mins of testing. Saddest times ever I thought I had a dog pal

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Work this week has really been shitting on my playtime. Unfortunate!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
The normal XP rate is abysmal compared to that bonus weekend.

I spent maybe 6 hours at hamlord going from 40-44. I got my guise while in there also so happy about that.

I am guessing now might be a good time to try The Hole?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user