Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Just found out about /pickzone. Didn't know that shit existed. I'm guessing that would ease the burden of all this shit by a lot. I was literally thinking it was like live and it was a helicopter of dicks pounding the same LGuk spot for ownership.

Reminds me of how I met my wife. Was a total hassle, but looking back, worth it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I've only had a few hours to play the last week and a half. Anyone who is starting out, I have a 26 shaman I'll be leveling up.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm going to play this. Fuck you a_skeleton_02. Eat a big black one because that wayI know you may not actually enjoy it.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm going to play this. Fuck you a_skeleton_02. Eat a big black one because that wayI know you may not actually enjoy it.

Please let us know when you quit at lvl 6 when someone kill steals an Orc Centurion from you and you have a melt down.

Faggot.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Friends still have a bunch of kronebonez for sale if any of y'all new comers are planning on some twinking. Shoot me a PM.

Needless

Toe Sucker
feelsbadman i was sick all weekend and didn't want to sit there playing EQ :( i did get from 17-30 though so das cool.

Daybreak should extend this shit for the rest of the week~

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe I'm just an asshole, but could we please NOT have shit like RMT advertising in here?

• 4Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
which class this time Kharz? I haven't been on much/paying attention, it's caleros on my chars like 99% of the time atm

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Any forum guild invite available for 27 enchanter? I've had decent luck with pickups and have been lucky get invited by people I've grouped with before, but thinking it's going to get worse soon and would rather LFG in green text. Semi filthy casual.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I believe you have to visit the website and post an app for a friends and fam invite.

Got to level 17. Missed most of the bonus weekend xps unfortunately. Stabbing and dwarf rolling around unrest atm.