Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Killing Wraith of Shissar for an enc in the guild.

I don't think anyone knows what happened. We were set to kill terror, it was being pulled to us. And we were set to OT terror if we had to while killing CT. Considering terror dies in seconds, its a joke. Our puller was chuckling in TS because he couldn't figure out where terror went he was pulling, or how on earth it ended up in the temple when he realized where it went.

We also waited until terror died to even pull CT, so him aggroing into the temple for some weird ass reason(most likely someone in your raid got aggro because you were in the temple of all places) and you having to take forever to kill it really didn't matter.

On an unrelated note, sneakyflute is about as bad as abacab, just from two different viewpoints, but both retarded. Who gets this upset over what someone does in a video game they say they don't care about(from that reddit thread lulzsect linked on last page):

"
sneakyflute 3 points 5 days ago

Faceless Empire's renowned for dominating raid content that no one else gives a shit about. Everyone else is content just raiding instanced content while these maladjusted losers use the "batphone" to mobilize for raid targets that are practically uncontested.

These imbeciles are trying to recapture the EQ heyday that they never got to experience when the raid dynamics that made EQ unique and challenging no longer exist"

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I threatened to Dox and now I'm gone because I am a fucking retard.

game-of-thrones-euron-boards.gif

What a fucking pathetic post.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait is Carpe Diem your work or boss or something? If so and he is actually threatening RL consequences, ban/rrp imo. There's acting retarded in a video game/forums and then there is going to far with trying to effect someone's RL.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Wait is Carpe Diem your work or boss or something? If so and he is actually threatening RL consequences, ban/rrp imo. There's acting retarded in a video game/forums and then there is going to far with trying to effect someone's RL.
He's already gone...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
All joking aside I have this gif of a chick doing a backflip on to a big ass dildo

Says incorrect file type , won't let me post it
Shrug

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Says the dude threatening to call employers just to attempt to get someone fired over a video game, that's more sociopathic than anything I can come up with in pixelland my friend.

Your rationale here is, I got trained so the equal response here is to make sure I miss a mortgage payment and starve for costing you 2% XP in a video game.

lol

Sounds like a familiar P-P-P-P-Problem @Secrets @p02greengrocer ?

:smuggly:

• 1Worf

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
He said Doji is a hero..... Doji forced at least 500+ poopsocks against us and never, EVER won a single one because they were so so bad. Its no wonder his entire guild reformed without him and left him alone. The only thing Doji is a hero of is being very bad at raiding and crying in emails to GMs to force a rotation onto us.

I don't know why you grudge so hard on Dojii still. Dude is super chill now - I can't speak on RF cause I wasn't there but, I'd way rather hang with Dojii than most of the people that play EQ on Agnarr.

• 1Solidarity

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't know why you grudge so hard on Dojii still. Dude is super chill now - I can't speak on RF cause I wasn't there but, I'd way rather hang with Dojii than most of the people that play EQ on Agnarr.

Because he literally forced 500+ poopsocks, forced a rotation on an entire server, and then acted like a pompous child purposefully ruining EVERY meeting to make the rotations ever more cancerous to deal with. He's so super chill an entire guild and almost server evacuated just to get away from him alone.

• 1Salty

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Because he literally forced 500+ poopsocks, forced a rotation on an entire server, and then acted like a pompous child purposefully ruining EVERY meeting to make the rotations ever more cancerous to deal with. He's so super chill an entire guild and almost server evacuated just to get away from him alone.

I hear what you're saying, I didn't play on Ragefire but reality is that's Everquest TLP. I agree his behavior sounds annoying but from his perspective it was probably annoying that TL got like 99% of all the open world kills on Ragefire too. You're coming off like the dude who won the Super Bowl and is mad the other teams tried to beat you on the field.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Lol if you didnt play ragefire you cant begin to imagine the 8? months of doji wasting the rest of the servers time. When you want to raid a mob cause thats what you play a TLP for and this doji guy convinces DBG to force everyone into a rotation, a rotation that has to be made up by the players and agreed upon by the players, to which doji circlejerks every meeting and refuses to agree to anything for months.

Once he finally agrees to it, he breaks his OWN ROTATION, gets the whole guild suspended, and the following day the rotation is dissolved and his guild is unsuspended magically.

Wasted everyones time, all because he couldnt lead a raid strong enough to beat TL and kept trying over and over prior to rotation.

I know I sound like a whiny bitch. Play with you who you want!

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol if you didnt play ragefire you cant begin to imagine the 8? months of doji wasting the rest of the servers time.

I mean we had a forced rotation on Lockjaw and had to deal with at least one really prominent guild ran by a questionable figure. I still think it's funny to this day. I don't really hold TLP grudges, I recognize the mentality involved in most of the different playstyles/behaviors I run into.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hear what you're saying, I didn't play on Ragefire but reality is that's Everquest TLP. I agree his behavior sounds annoying but from his perspective it was probably annoying that TL got like 99% of all the open world kills on Ragefire too. You're coming off like the dude who won the Super Bowl and is mad the other teams tried to beat you on the field.

Poopsocking isnt beating anyone, its what shit guilds do when they cant look at parses or learn how to improve their DPS.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
In my experience most people dont change from ragefire to phinigel to agnarr. I play under many different names since I box and whenever I meet someone thats still in my /note from the previous servers they always are true to their previous behavior.

Doji couldnt lead a guild now hes shuffled in with the smegma of the raiding scene. Everyones satisfied.

And yeah poopsocking really only occurred when the other guild knew they couldnt mobilize fast enough or beat us unless they had a head start. Most notable was rosengard and their hidden raid in another pick for trakanon, or when apok would sock innoruuk and still lose.

Anyway agnarr seems pretty boring. Instance raiding does that though. Wish people wouldnt just clump into one open world guild so we could see some real drama.