Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
How many years have you dumped into this game Cinge? Over a decade at least?

You have yet to reach my level of notoriety, must feel bad to not be a household name as I am.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
What's the problem with Flames of Reverence? I'm not apping to Faceless because I don't feel like going THAT hardcore on an 18 year old game and not apping to TDC because I know for certain some of their members are a_skeleton_02. I did read FoR's site and they said they were formed by Fires of Heaven people from P99? What? Are these imposters or are they actually here somewhere?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
What's the problem with Flames of Reverence? I'm not apping to Faceless because I don't feel like going THAT hardcore on an 18 year old game and not apping to TDC because I know for certain some of their members are a_skeleton_02. I did read FoR's site and they said they were formed by Fires of Heaven people from P99? What? Are these imposters or are they actually here somewhere?
They think they are the only true FoH and tried to steal the guild name and the faceless one on Agnarr. They are just generally shady pieces of garbage. I say that only knowing @Qenni their leader. The rest might be super cool.

@Kreugen and @Keystone do you even remember him from EQ FoH? He acts like he is the reason for the guilds success back in the day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist

Most of the FoR members I've met are pretty cool actually, it's just @Qenni who is a retard. If you're looking for solid guilds to join I'd say Fourth Meal, Wraith Reborn or Addictions. If you want it a bit more casual than that but still down content try Venerate, Udderly Ridiculous or What the Guk

Xevy

Log Wizard
Most of the FoR members I've met are pretty cool actually, it's just @Qenni who is a retard. If you're looking for solid guilds to join I'd say Fourth Meal, Wraith Reborn or Addictions. If you want it a bit more casual than that but still down content try Venerate, Udderly Ridiculous or What the Guk

Thanks. I'm just looking for 1-2 group type shit when bored. Classic dragons don't impress me much (#Shania). I just wanna fart around in Hate/Fear/Sky and do some mini bosses and shit. I honestly don't think much of raiding as a whole in EQ until Velious (with Veeshan's Peak being the exception, but for live only the hardest hardcore guilds on my server even got into it). I really, really, really wish they'd release some AA's in Velious so I could just find a cool group of people to shoot the shit with and better my character. I fucking hit 50 last night in the Hole and stayed 5 more hours just because the group was doing well and I wanted to help them get levels. That and I won Loam robe/pants in the first 30 minutes and felt bad.

That and every mmo I've ever played I've been an officer/raid leader since Vanilla WoW. I love EQ for nostalgia purposes, but I'm not rock-hard enough on it to try and manage 40+ dummies just to get a shot at 3 pieces of gear that increase characters potency by 3%. I fucking did all of Wildstar as a raid leader and that wore me the fuck out. Talk about nightmares. Retard rodeo at its worst.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You call that "Raging against the machine".... Your standards are very low or next to non-existant. But I am sure its just to keep up with your edgy image you try to portray.
You might be the saltiest bitch in this thread now that we booted sneakyflute.

• 2Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
They think they are the only true FoH and tried to steal the guild name and the faceless one on Agnarr. They are just generally shady pieces of garbage. I say that only knowing @Qenni their leader. The rest might be super cool.

@Kreugen and @Keystone do you even remember him from EQ FoH? He acts like he is the reason for the guilds success back in the day.
Did we ever.establish if Qenni is Wolfen?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yes I train, I trade your healers copper, I <center> spam your members, I pell dots and charms, I auto-break mezzes, I taunt raid mobs off the current tank so the DPS gets rolled

I'm a Norrathian Bad Ass and I do it for the pixels
Problem is though, you do this under the cover of a giant zerg guild which makes it not bad ass at all, but rather cringeworthy. You put on this persona of being some sort of folk hero but in reality you are just another one of Zaide's hos. You are not the Kid Rock of Agnarr, if anything, you're Chad Kroeger; a sellout who talks a lot of shit but everybody knows is a joke. It really is too bad.

• 2Worf

Abacab

Problem is though, you do this under the cover of a giant zerg guild which makes it not bad ass at all, but rather cringeworthy. You put on this persona of being some sort of folk hero but in reality you are just another one of Zaide's hos. You are not the Kid Rock of Agnarr, if anything, you're Chad Kroeger; a sellout who talks a lot of shit but everybody knows is a joke. It really is too bad.

I am the spirit of Faceless, born from Sullon Zek and tempered by over 300 bans on Project1999 blessed by Aychamo and creator of Searyx

I am legend

• 1Worf

Wynn

How exactly is Faceless a "zerg" guild? Everquest raids hold 72 people, it's rare we have more than say, one group above that for open world content. We often have less, we've had lots of open world kills with under 50.

There were times on Lockjaw people raided with 100+ and dozens of boxed mages, that was zerging. You don't see that here. We zerged for maybe 5 days on Agnarr before lots of people disappeared into the ether.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
What toxic masculinity?

All I've seen is orange county housewives meets EQ forum fighting and running around norrath acting like a screeching chimp. At least keg kept it real and was training people, getting suspended, and providing lulz.

• 2Worf

Abacab

What toxic masculinity?

All I've seen is orange county housewives meets EQ forum fighting and running around norrath acting like a screeching chimp. At least keg kept it real and was training people, getting suspended, and providing lulz.

I back up my shittalk

• 1Solidarity

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
What cuz you got banned on p99 servers?

All anyone had to do was fart in Sirkens direction and they were eating a ban.

What did you do?

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can you reverse going red now? Since iirc you can't be healed/buffed if you went red.