Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Hui

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Most people who 'warp' at Chancellor are doing the res window gate. Make a body , know the spawn time, have res window up, use wand of allure on Chancellor, accept res. Kill it with your other boxes. I've taken a few of these with my sk by finding their boxes and waiting. Faceless chanter is pretty good at it but it's not mq warping

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I know helium uses the res trick but earlier when he lost the charm war and another enchanter gated off with it, he instantly went from chancellor to the other enchanters bind. Now he's using see invis to help buffer our dispel sticks rofl. either way wand is an expensive route

also noticed he has a duel going between his ench and bard, not sure why

shit is nuts, i guess omen is old school picks, 1 person can hold pick open

iD0a7DMlSV_OxVWstYifxw.png

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hmmm so I'll preface this with a disclaimer that I will not be helping anyone with MQ2. However, I had it working day 1 of Agnarr. I'm pretty certain that people using it now used the same method I did and that means that it will not work on Phinny - and judging my what Korrupt is saying this is likely the case.

Who knows really, someone has to have it for sure but I don't think anyone is using it to the extent that one guild you guys have doing it is. I thought for sure after reading all of the drama surrounding the VP key that we would run into it for signets. It could be like I mentioned to a_skeleton_03 that they didnt because of the heavy developer presence over the past 24 hours. I don't know what devs do on their side but Barindu for example had 24 picks and hundreds of Tipt instances which is where they caught the corpse / riddler exploit. The devs were able to see what was going on in all those picks and instances somehow and shut it all down.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Who knows really, someone has to have it for sure but I don't think anyone is using it to the extent that one guild you guys have doing it is. I thought for sure after reading all of the drama surrounding the VP key that we would run into it for signets. It could be like I mentioned to a_skeleton_03 that they didnt because of the heavy developer presence over the past 24 hours. I don't know what devs do on their side but Barindu for example had 24 picks and hundreds of Tipt instances which is where they caught the corpse / riddler exploit. The devs were able to see what was going on in all those picks and instances somehow and shut it all down.
Yeah in the first 24 hours like that nobody is going to MQ obviously.

Velious launch coming up we are going to probably see some people doing some shit.

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
My bad guys, I've been stuck in Houston making tons of money and haven't reposted the source on red guides in 2 weeks. Mulefags and Dbg need to send me exactly 3 hookers to make me satisfied and end your abuse of pub source. (blonde pref but surprise me if needed)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
My bad guys, I've been stuck in Houston making tons of money and haven't reposted the source on red guides in 2 weeks. Mulefags and Dbg need to send me exactly 3 hookers to make me satisfied and end your abuse of pub source. (blonde pref but surprise me if needed)

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Man if you have some sort of MQ hack thingie I'd say post it everywhere.

The only way things ever get fixed is if it gets out of control first.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
It works fine, you must have done it wrong. At least it did within the past month and I'm not sure they could easily patch it.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya the door trick is AMAZING i have to stop myself at each door when im near people rofl

Vanquish22

Ya I know helium use s the res trick but earlier when he lost the charm war and another enchanter gated off with it, he instantly went from chancellor to the other enchanters bind. Now he's using see invis to help buffer our dispel sticks rofl. either way wand is an expensive route

also noticed he has a duel going between his ench and bard, not sure why

shit is nuts, i guess omen is old school picks, 1 person can hold pick open

iD0a7DMlSV_OxVWstYifxw.png
Yeah actually, as someone who knows Helium quite well from Phinigel server, he doesn't use MQ2 here or there. He does box a lot of toons, but doesn't use anything like that. "Warping" at chancellor is a bunch of bullshit. Just because someone has 3 mages doesn't mean they're warping. Creative use of charm clicky, binding, gate potion, rezzing, can be deceiving. But when someone gets 15 Jade Chokidai prods in a row I can see why people would get angry and say "he's hacking."

Kinda funny if you ask me. Because the people who are actually cheating are calling Helium a cheater. Pot calling the kettle black much?

Last edited:
  • 4Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Hui

Yeah actually, as someone who knows Helium quite well from Phinigel server, he doesn't use MQ2 here or there. He does box a lot of toons, but doesn't use anything like that. "Warping" at chancellor is a bunch of bullshit. Just because someone has 3 mages doesn't mean they're warping. Creative use of charm clicky, binding, gate potion, rezzing, can be deceiving. But when someone gets 15 Jade Chokidai prods in a row I can see why people would get angry and say "he's hacking."

Kinda funny if you ask me. Because the people who are actually cheating are calling Helium a cheater. Pot calling the kettle black much?
Gate pots are a limited thing, vendors only stock on server reset I thought? Since you can't kill vendors anymore unless I'm just bad. He mainly uses res gating. I doubt he has that many swirling smokes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I didnt say he warped cause he has 3 mages. I said he warped cause I watched him on the map go from chancellor throne to ANOTHER enchanter's bind spot that gated away with Chancellor. I was also told by previous prod farmers he's already been suspended once for warping.

I mean hell I have more than 3 mages, that logic would make me a warper, lulz. No his mages werent at the other enchanter's bind spot to coth him.

He has a lot of wands thats for sure.

I'm not sure how to put this in words but just because I do shady things on my own doesnt mean they equal warping infront of large crowds of people to gain krono at their expense. Frankly the things I farm I dont push people out of camps or kill steal from them. It's sounds silly but I have my own set of morals/ethics and it doesnt include KSing and warping. I also dont farm prods, I just came to watch the shenanigans.

And yeah I hate when people blatantly cheat cause that puts the crack down on everyone else due to someone being irresponsible.

I am curious how he manages to TARGET and then wand charm a monster, faster than someone spamming /pet attack on 6 fire pets (which one shots chancellor if they land). I mean thats two actions vs one action and somehow he manages to charm sometimes before the fire pets can attack. If you ask me thats him using mq2cast to target the wand in one action instead of two.

And I know he cheats, I ran around chasing his cleric, who conveniently knew I was following him everywhere he went, and no his bard wasn't near by. His bard and enchanter and 3 mages were at chancellor and somehow this cleric of his had track. So don't come here white knighting him. He's good at what he does just stop warping.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
OR

He's a fucking garbage person and sad and should fuck off. Farming Heiro cloaks or whatever is one thing, but a KEY to a ZONE that almost every class needs for certain quests is just fucking scummy. People literally need to finish their shield or their cudgel or whatever from there and they can't go there because one cheating douche is cockblocking everyone. So the way to get in? Pay that douche. Fuck that.

Glad I got my prod like a man HTing the mob after 2nd charm wore off in front of 15 people including poor a_skeleton_02.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didnt say he warped cause he has 3 mages. I said he warped cause I watched him on the map go from chancellor throne to ANOTHER enchanter's bind spot that gated away with Chancellor. I was also told by previous prod farmers he's already been suspended once for warping.

I mean hell I have more than 3 mages, that logic would make me a warper, lulz. No his mages werent at the other enchanter's bind spot to coth him.

He has a lot of wands thats for sure. He is a good competitor which is why he just decided to team up with my friend instead of competiting against each other.

I'm not sure how to put this in words but just because I do shady things on my own doesnt mean they equal warping infront of large crowds of people to gain krono at their expense. Frankly the things I farm I dont push people out of camps or kill steal from them. It's sounds silly but I have my own set of morals/ethics and it doesnt include KSing and warping. I also dont farm prods, I just came to watch the shenanigans.

And yeah I hate when people blatantly cheat cause that puts the crack down on everyone else due to someone being irresponsible.

I am curious how he manages to TARGET and then wand charm a monster, faster than someone spamming /pet attack on 6 fire pets (which one shots chancellor if they land). I mean thats two actions vs one action and somehow he manages to charm sometimes before the fire pets can attack. If you ask me thats him using mq2cast to target the wand in one action instead of two.

And I know he cheats, I ran around chasing his cleric, who conveniently knew I was following him everywhere he went, and no his bard wasn't near by. His bard and enchanter and 3 mages were at chancellor and somehow this cleric of his had track. So don't come here white knighting him. He's good at what he does just stop warping.

All I get from this is a cheater complains about another cheater.

So your the elf 6 mage boxer dude? That has literally been camped at prod since launch?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
No thats not me. Wayyyyy too much attention for me.

If you think warping is the same as using mySEQ then sure thats what you see.

Last edited:

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Honestly its not even a player problem, its a game design problem. The fact that DBG sits on their hands just shows how stubborn they are. Dealing with DBG (and remembering how bad sony was) really makes me appreciate the devs for the last game I played. Riot games knows their game inside and out, and listen to the community and are able to identify problems and come up with solutions quickly.

Its always the same old retarded bullshit with Everquest. Hackers running wild, people griefing like crazy, Devs sniffing glue and doing absolutely nothing, honestly you'd have to take a heroic dose of LSD to even begin to theorize what they are thinking half the time. Its all gravy though.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It would probably take 20 minutes or maybe even a couple hours to change the VP key quest to give the person a 10 slot bag to combine all the pieces in for a key instead of NPC turn ins and then the MQ is broken forever and the competition won't be anywhere near as bad.

Make the prods notrade and do the same thing, they broke that MQ already but left the prods as tradeable for whatever reason I can't understand.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gate pots are a limited thing, vendors only stock on server reset I thought? Since you can't kill vendors anymore unless I'm just bad. He mainly uses res gating. I doubt he has that many swirling smokes.

1 per hour when we locked em down on Phinigel.