Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Sterling

El Presidente
did they change that bonus to affect old 'rare' spawns? i think last year or the year before it was only mobs specifically classified as rares but that was implemented in a much later expansion?

aka... is this going to affect TLP spawns?
I think they do now, they went and flagged a bunch of stuff as rare mobs when they added the hunter achievements.

Meechie

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know it's a stretch, but does the extra spawn rate increase drop rates for non-named rare items such as ODS, Gem Encrusted Ring, etc.?

Meechie

Golden Knight of the Realm
Never realized how much cancer 3 months of Kunark (aka not much raid content) would be after 3 months of Classic.

Get. Me. Out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure it did actually give me cancer.

Was funny to log in the other day and see my guild doing some new attendance based DKP. Basically, all the high attendance people get to bid on loot first. Perfect time to launch that idea a week before Velious when half the guild has been taking a little time off. Faggots.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I think resolute on phinigel had that.. raider rank was like 50% attendance or higher bid before nonraider which was sub 50%. Was kind of fun when you were in the top =p

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure it did actually give me cancer.

Was funny to log in the other day and see my guild doing some new attendance based DKP. Basically, all the high attendance people get to bid on loot first. Perfect time to launch that idea a week before Velious when half the guild has been taking a little time off. Faggots.
Attendance based tiers is probably generally good, but making sweeping changes unannounced is shitty.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Attendance based tiers is probably generally good, but making sweeping changes unannounced is shitty.

Part timers tend to be valuable filler and DKP itself already controls for attendance. Making them second class citizens just seems so counter productive.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
You don't have to go crazy with it, just some minimum attendance to be allowed to bid as a raider or something.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
On LJ we had a rule for the first month of Kunark where to bid on loot from Phara Dar you needed 50% or better attendance. The main thing that very reasonable sounding restriction did was put cloaks on non-healers for artificially low prices that fucking tripled once the restriction was lifted. Yeah, we could have had more rules to fudge it further but I'd rather just let DKP do its thing.

Never realized how much cancer 3 months of Kunark (aka not much raid content) would be after 3 months of Classic.

Get. Me. Out.
Kunark has loads of raid content... Epics? Several dragons. VS... VP....... And revisiting planes to do more. Should be able to kill Cazic, Draco, etc.

• 1Picard

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Kunark has loads of raid content... Epics? Several dragons. VS... VP....... And revisiting planes to do more. Should be able to kill Cazic, Draco, etc.

Nope. Not much and most of what there is, isn't even worth the time.

Dragons (minus trak)with the same loot tables of mobs you've been killing for 3 months previous and vs has one item per class and a joke of a raid mob.

VP is atleast a crawl and a somewhat fun zone the first couple of times but most of the loot is poop outside of like 10 items and thats generous.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'm thinking out of instance zone
Yeah, it's a couple hours for HoT and faster in west if you're just doing armor, but I don't think we ever really bothered doing armor farming specifically, since you just end up with so much of it farming symbols.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Uh am I the only person to say:

1.) Zaide, why would you post that screenshot? Only bad can come from it. No good.

2.) How are you not banned in to Oblivion for farming those eyes, for weeks afk 24/7 I assume?

Everybody else so far is like "hehehe nice 80,000 eyes, hehehe nice bro" "let me suck on that Zaide".

Man, half of my time on EQ is spent wondering how I can associate myself with such filth of online gaming? I assume your RL status isn't falling too far from the tree...

See this is why I just stick to my bubble and have fun on my own. To even have to hear the guild chat of an accumulation of these failures at life is just beyond comprehension.

Keep up the good work.....I guess....and when you burn out, please post the new leaders name so I may associate eq/life failures going forward with his/her name.

With this being said....I call out shady fucking dentists in my dental community too. Post them on blast for scoundrel shit that gets them fucked by the local community. Robbing people blind while providing shitty ass quality work. They deserve it, so do many of you fucks. You want someone to treat you like family? Don't be a shady fucking scoundrel. In life or in EQ.

Last edited:
  • 5Salty
  • 4Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Got FE members face palming and rating salty... Anyone else? Let's hear it forum dudes

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users