Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Meechie

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zaide, what do Rogue parses look like in Velious with raid ATK gear, ToV and Tunare daggers? I'm main switching because yolo.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide, what do Rogue parses look like in Velious with raid ATK gear, ToV and Tunare daggers? I'm main switching because yolo.

Rogues parse extremely well and when properly buffed will probably fall in just behind the monks.

Sterling

El Presidente
Rogues generally parse a little behind monks. How that compares to other classes depends on the specific fight. Velious is one of the best caster expansions though, wizards will largely top parses on the fights that matter, this will fade as expansions move toward the expansion lock, in PoP/LDoN you'll have Rangers topping parses early on then Monks once everyone is fully geared/auged.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Zaide Zaide , kind of curious, when will you stop raiding on this server? Like, after everyone raid mob is killed from Pop/LDoN/Ykesha, will you raid as long as there are numbers?

Siliconemelons

Anyone wanna give be goblin ears or even df belts if I make a guy here? Or hell armor... I won't be on before velious drops, but that's okay... the path of the SK is always slow..

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Once bonus exp bi weekly hits I will power level anyone 1-30 extremely fast. 30-40 takes a little longer.

Me and a RL buddy already planning few more boxes and we will have room in pl group for few extras.

5 60s each currently. Ultimate pl setup. Could even AOE Seb 40-60 if we....find the energy to go beyond 30 on banked alt startups. Got DE masks on lvl 1s of every class that can't be DE+rogue/bard, wooweee

Pm me and I'll update w/ when and where

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide , kind of curious, when will you stop raiding on this server? Like, after everyone raid mob is killed from Pop/LDoN/Ykesha, will you raid as long as there are numbers?

I'll either quit after the first Quarm kill or after we finish LDoN and kill Innoruuk in LoY for the first time.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
lol gotta fill daddy's spot for that PL service!

Eh....I don't need money. I'll PL for free sir.....

Won't go out of my way to do it, but if I'm doing my own alts, I'll fill group with forum people if anyone needs..

The guy recently considering a rogue main change is why I even posted this. I'd help him get rocking

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Just teasin, I wouldnt do it for free unless I had my own alts in there either. Very nice of you.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Looking forward to velious if for no other reason than it should bring some people back so maybe pugs well be less terrible for a while.

I've had some really appalling groups the past month or so. I think most people that play Everquest hate playing Everquest judging by how little they actually do in a group

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Lady is working tonight so I get a full 8 hour gaming session. 45 sk or 23 bard lfg. Let's party boys