Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Truck got attabashi or whatever on first kill. Remember the FE monks drooling over it. Truc monks were like meh

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's also 300 range which is one of the reasons monks really like it. At the end of the day it's still more of a toy/prestige item than an zomg this is amazing and changes my game item. But for a lot of monks it was a really big deal back in the old days of EQ, and since emotional nostalgia drives a lot of loot-lust there you have it.

Wynn

Actually I think it's only 250 range, which puts it on par with the javelins humans can make, but I guess if you're Iksar maybe it's a nice convenience to not have to buy them or make them on an alt, dunno.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had one on my monk on Ragefire. It's not just the range that is baller. You can pull from miles away at a relatively quick cast. time. I also remember it worked sort of like a "smart debuff", as in it would only strip beneficial spells from the mob and no detrimentals. Smart dispel could be a fuzzy memory from a recent Emu server, but I am fairly sure I saw that behavior on Ragefire TLP.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure it was the "smart dispell" as you call it on phini. Remember being pumped when someone got one as a necro because I could be loading up the mob a little sooner and not worry about someone dispelling my shit.

Xevy

Log Wizard
We got 2x ancient feral avatar. It was super fun figuring out how to single loot them as they came stacked.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Bid em out. Leave on corpse. Have first dude loot holding CTRL + left click. Worked.

Now not having a random tard/sneak loot the corpse is another issue, but luckily we didn't have that happen.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Bid em out. Leave on corpse. Have first dude loot holding CTRL + left click. Worked.

Now not having a random tard/sneak loot the corpse is another issue, but luckily we didn't have that happen.
getting kicked for ninja looting Ancient Avatar would be silly

Ancient Bard song on the other hand....

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Less than 24hr after cleric ban:

PLed
Me:
1-30 cleric
1-30 mage

Friend 1
1-30 monk
1-30 mage

Friend 2
1-30 druid
1-30 necro

40 by tomorrow! Then they're going in gem farm groups to 60

Added a bunch of nice chars to our rl friend groups
We already have:
60 paladin
60 shaman
60 druid
60 wizard
60 enchanter
60 necromancer x 2
60 bard
60 rogue

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Wow.....less lockouts, more people quitting the game.

Where's that bonus exp I've got a slew of people waiting. FOR FREE BTW!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
With most guilds raiding on a strict / set schedule will this reduced time even be utilized?

Xevy

Log Wizard
We're already working around it and excited to at least do as many split raids for ST keys as we can. Nice little bonus. Double AoW/Doze/Vulak is pretty sweet too per week.

Opimo

With most guilds raiding on a strict / set schedule will this reduced time even be utilized?

We have 5 set raiding days with 2 days off for OW shit. We tried to leave room for OW targets every day in our schedule. Just means we'll be hitting instances more often instead of OW targets. Really hard to keep up in Velious, but it's been a blast so far.

Addictions had a bad night. I'm concerned that they think we're picking on them on purpose now after tonight. Every where we went it was like they were bent over waiting for us.

Triple Avatar Ranger probably didn't help your DPS on Vindi:

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Vise

Molten Core Raider
We have 5 set raiding days with 2 days off for OW shit. We tried to leave room for OW targets every day in our schedule. Just means we'll be hitting instances more often instead of OW targets. Really hard to keep up in Velious, but it's been a blast so far.

Addictions had a bad night. I'm concerned that they think we're picking on them on purpose now after tonight. Every where we went it was like they were bent over waiting for us.

Triple Avatar Ranger probably didn't help your DPS on Vindi:

Avatar Weapons are op, Or did you forget about those?

Not every guild raids with 10 monks. Anyone happen to know how Rangers parse next expansion?

• 1Like