Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It's funny man the only guild I've seen those guys get past a recruit phase in has been Dimas shit guild on Lockjaw.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ambulan's app on the Faceless page set off my bullshit detector. There's no fucking way you could have played EQ from 99 to 04 and not remember the name of the guild(s) you were in.

Yeah, I can't name very many of the people from them, I probably remember the names of about 10 really close EQ friends from the original era in which I played but I remember all my guilds on Xegony:

Juris Gladius
Havenlight
Eye of the Manastorm
Halo
House Kel'Dar

None were ever top end but I remember them all!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Those two meth heads won't ever give up. We had them in our guild on P99, Same deal they didn't last long.

also from his app

Please list the names of any Faceless members who will vouch for your competence and skill (If you do not know a member please contact Sieger in game): I think Kobin

Funny how one Sperg posted here (Kobin) vouched for another sperg (the Fitzgerald Twins) for your guild.

I bet they share accounts.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Sep 20th is when mule got ahold of MQ2 from you sir. That would be at least 2 months before velious launched. Sometimes I think you are really smart, other times I wonder how you function.
I sent him two versions actually. He thought the first one was a fluke and put a "fix" in.

He waited until Velious to push the new system. This is all public knowledge you can go look at yourself.

If your source lied to you and told you that it was broken it's because he didn't trust you with it because of how publicly you used it. You don't have anything to be ashamed of. I didn't take screenshots of you sending me tells in swamp about delay on the clicking, don't worry dawg.

We all know you are dirty botting cheater, I am a dirty botting cheater at times. Who cares. You don't gotta lie to kick it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
unknown.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
ya back then the source was publicly available, but last fall eqmule got a hold of like 5 different versions of hacked MQ2, it was going rampant even though he thought it was "very hard to crack his fixes" until he had 5 different workarounds emailed to him. So he pulled the source publicly and made this delivery system that keeps the one or two files private until the user needs it compiled, so its harder to modify.

I mean hell I had MQ2 day one of phinigel and eqmule thought mq2 wasnt cracked until agnarr. how else did you think I 3 boxed three monks swapping primal fists/epic click, flying kick while sitting on lady nev on 3? once i coded in that avatar buff check to swap in my primal then swap it out, whoo wee life got so much easier. I couldnt imagine 6 boxing without it. my bard and my warrior had primal weapons too.

that pic above was whatshis face when he showed up at efreeti on his necros?

the funny thing was some of those people's workaround disabled the "integrity has been preserved" protection which when someone reported one of those people for possible MQ2, the GM could scan them and the integrity wasnt there to protect them so they got caught everytime. The ones that figured out how to keep that protection in were never caught until someone sent copies to eqmule =p the protection is there as part of dbg's deal with mule to keep people on non TLP servers safe while using mq2 by preventing scans

That integrity checker was largely bullshit from what I can tell. I decompiled it and saw nothing aside from it corrupting some packets when you connected to a server he had hard coded causing it to crash the game. That's why I was able to just substitute an older checker (that had no hard coded Agnarr) to load mq2. I think his goal was to get DBG to implement some sort of TLP packet but they never did so he just hard coded names.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I sent him two versions actually. He thought the first one was a fluke and put a "fix" in.

He waited until Velious to push the new system. This is all public knowledge you can go look at yourself.

If your source lied to you and told you that it was broken it's because he didn't trust you with it because of how publicly you used it. You don't have anything to be ashamed of. I didn't take screenshots of you sending me tells in swamp about delay on the clicking, don't worry dawg.

We all know you are dirty botting cheater, I am a dirty botting cheater at times. Who cares. You don't gotta lie to kick it.
nono i used a auto clicker for that...which never actually got a key for me =( Only manually spamming ended up working.

Last edited:

Zaide

TLP Idealist
One of you cheating filth tell me how to pull Emp to the zoneline single.

I saw you fuckers do it and I wanna do it.

It's doable 100% legit even with just taunt pulling. Try two monks, one aggro guards and put them as far from the emp spot as possible, the other grabs emp and holds him at the taunt spot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
As Zaide has said, emp to zone line is easy.

I wish it wasn't that easy as it defeats the spirit of the encounter, but keying a force for emp isn't fun. After you've farmed banes you have to key a whole force. Time sinks on a 3 month tlp.

Think if you had to key even just group leaders for seru.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's awesome everyone on Agnarr is skipping Emperor, maybe now they'll fix him. There is another HUGE progression skip coming in PoP these devs are ignoring that's going to need attention.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
That's awesome everyone on Agnarr is skipping Emperor, maybe now they'll fix him. There is another HUGE progression skip coming in PoP these devs are ignoring that's going to need attention.

I hope so, we reported it again about a month before launch and they never fixed it though.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Wow fuckers. Congrats me on our ATH kill!

Shit took like an hour.

I was a fan if me sending frantic tells to foaming on how to get to her room while we where all standing on top of her trap door looking up like idiots.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Rofl man you have these downs kids on the official forums thinking ten guilds on Agnarr are actively running MQ2 to pull Emp.

Any legit emperor kills yet? | EverQuest Forums

lol I love how he completely skipped my posts and others where we talk about how theres no way theres mq2 on agnarr unless youre in bed with mule or owner of mmobugs or redguides, which would be risking being in the shit with mule for the benefit of like one person on one server