Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
a_skeleton_02 on a scale of 10 how did I you rate ath tits on that 1 hour fight. Don’t use any old eq nostalgia pls. This question is for science purposes.

I hid behind a wall playing songs while drinking my free six packs of Budlight they handed everyone in Philly after the Eagles Parade.

I distinctly remember saying "Why did they make he so scary looking?"

so she is a solid 4/10 could go higher if she got rid of goth outfit.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Aight tiggles, i thought we were cool until you knocked a big titty goth queen.

Now im just upset

• 1Like

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd let Aten death by snu snu me any day.

In other news, I'm going to let you all in on a FE top secret strategy. You completely negate key mechanics using this method

WetKatta.jpg

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
leet strats posted here get posted on official forums

No one from the official forums can see this place right? The they don't have permissions.

If they did they would know that having the dot from THO let's you skip all of AHR mechanics and we would of seen more kills already.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
This is a general thread. Might be public or requires an account?

I don't play but I get a kick out of reading this thread. Need to build a box and get back into this shit.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is a general thread. Might be public or requires an account?

I don't play but I get a kick out of reading this thread. Need to build a box and get back into this shit.

Honestly, don't even need to "build a box" these days if it's just for EQ - my #3/4 boxes (with #5/6 in the planning stages - since wife and I are both getting quite comfy with 2-boxing) literally have been $50 purchases including monitor/NIC and run nearly full settings. EQ capable machines are dirt cheap if you keep your eyes open for deals.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I picked up one of those little mini pcs that looks like a rooku for 80 bucks and just plug it into my second monitor to triple box with my laptop as well

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So tonight we were talking and decided that once we clear PoTime we're going to wait for our lockouts to clear then run one long marathon raid where we clear all raid content from Phinigel to Quarm in one shot. I'm hype.

• 1Like

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been excited about a lot of things but clearing all content straight through has me pumped up. It'll be a lot of fun I think.

Xevy

Log Wizard
So tonight we were talking and decided that once we clear PoTime we're going to wait for our lockouts to clear then run one long marathon raid where we clear all raid content from Phinigel to Quarm in one shot. I'm hype.

Man, I can NOT imagine how many 2-liters of Mountain Dew are getting murdered during that nerd fest. I mean, more power to you and most of that shit should be a joke with DPS, but just imagine like fucking Plane of Sky and shit with dumb mechanics. Fuuuuuuuck that.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

I'd be passed out around mid-Velious I think.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
That just doesnt sound fun, might as well just like run train on crushbone. Its about the same difficulty at that point.