Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Orbs are rotting for us now.

Everyone is aware that My Pants is a small box guild. I like seeing you guys clear content and I rarely ever care how content gets downed these days.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Fake news.

Emperor Ssraeshza in 2417s

We lost our taunters at like 30% and the tank unintentionally got the pathing to act weird, so for whatever reason, instead of just wiping, we chased the stupid thing around for like 20-25% of its remaining health. I would have rather just wiped than do that but a kill is a kill. I think most people don't realize we're a smaller guild and that around 40% of our raid force is a boxed character.

On the other hand, some people are extremely assmad that we killed emp in a dumb 20 year old game so if us getting pixels triggers people, then I chalk it up as a win. Some people take this game way too seriously.

I'd accept that if you didn't do the same thing to AoW week after week in velious and you raid with 55 people mother fucker you ain't a small guild.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tikkle told me last week he snorted get ripped energy powder to stay up all night. He said he started bleeding like wildfire out of his nose and freaked out and then realized he snorted cherry flavor energy powder and it was just the drips coming out.

@Regime

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
damn asians pushing up krono prices, i know its an asian when i go to buy from their 86 listed krono and its all spore king and hiero loot lulz

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Did you kill them all with in 1 hour?

You didn't get 'rune covered' or 'glyph covered' ?
Apparently our "glyph or rune serpent" never spawned, or at least we never found it or was it listed on track.

We think we might've entered the DZ too soon, while mobs were still populating.

Last edited:

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Strange. I have seen that event act up on both live and emu servers though. Sometimes you get both glyph / exiled and rune / banished in one run for some reason. Sometimes none I guess.

The DTs get real fun when you get the double spawn.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I tried playing on Phinny a bit at launch and then again a little during Luclin and I just couldn't handle the garbage exp rates. With as popular as Agnarr was I'm surprised very much they are reigning the experience rates back in.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah i thought for sure they'd do a full progression server with the agnarr exp rates. I wouldn't touch phinigel rates ever again, yuck

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Just release the POP lock on agnarr, or at least let us transfer into this.
I dont want to do epics again or level up 6 characters.

• 1Picard

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I forgot about the Runnyeye changes. Mostly what that does is take the itemization path for a bunch of melee characters and throw it into the fucking dumpster. There's just so little gear to be had pre-planes.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Except without revamped Runnyeye and people have to actually clear or at least coth in luclin.

The thought of another TLP and the same EQ no lifers scares me heavily. Please be safe around those virgins and angry weebs wherever you may be babe.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I forgot about the Runnyeye changes. Mostly what that does is take the itemization path for a bunch of melee characters and throw it into the fucking dumpster. There's just so little gear to be had pre-planes.
BAM was the real prize in Runnyeye though, it was BiS for pretty much anyone with a mana bar. Except bards, because bards.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
BAM was the real prize in Runnyeye though, it was BiS for pretty much anyone with a mana bar. Except bards, because bards.

Yeah, BAM is a pretty big deal all things considered.

I just have a soft spot for those poor, poor melee trying to level up in store bought leather and rusty two-handers with no relief in sight.