Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else in a lower tier guild that is super pissed off that it's only after the top tier guilds have already full keyed for VT that they decided to fix Emp?

Im pretty sure it was lower tier guilds that did complaining and made it happen. key wasn’t that bad. This isn’t the first server this has happened by the way. Ppl gonna be sad about shards if they salty about emp key. At least you can grind aas a bit with emp key.

Regardless though, i don’t think it’s correlated, there are just guilds that move faster than dbg development team. If your not in a guild that moves faster than dbg you may wanna get that app in somewhere lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
it is harder, you have to do the 7 adds that respawn right away if u dont offtank them. if u pull emp away from the room then u dont have adds to offtank.

theyre clearly fixing emp for coirnav, they dont care about agnarr or they would have fixed it before

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Keep in mind half the adds are managed by enchanters who basically have nothing else to do on the Emp fight anyway, the other half can be tanked by two knights and you can have the entire thing handled by one group basically working on locking them down, tanking, keeping them debuffed, and healed. Couple ENCs, couple Pal, a Shaman slowing and they're managed.

The only "hard" part about Emp is his high single target damage on a tank (especially when he does his big nuke), and his rampage. Manage those two things properly and he's a joke. The very first Emp kill we did I'd say his damage output on a tank was roughly comparable to AoW, but that's with 0 Luclin gear and 0 AAs, even one week later he was dramatically easier and required less Clerics in a chain than AoW did, simply because tanks get big power boosts in Luclin.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sooooooo, they removing CT revamp tomorrow or are they just changing its name? KIND of important to know!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It should be the Accursed version of the zone.

Late Luclin revamp with mobs that have too much hp. Lvl 50 - 60.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Well, we put down Emp outside his room tonight with 52, I assume you guys do it with much less than that. Every single Rage it was FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK time, with the adds up we'll have even less to play around with.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Well, we put down Emp outside his room tonight with 52, I assume you guys do it with much less than that. Every single Rage it was FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK time, with the adds up we'll have even less to play around with.
time it and everyone spam heal the tank!!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Use a Gina Trigger for 60 seconds and then have encs rune spam and bomb heals before it goes off.

Also Wizards can hit the tank with spell shield to take off some of the bite.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Since we have a couple of hours of extended downtime..... what do you see yourself playing after PoP has been released for a month or two?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i_can_show_you_da_wae_by_niteowlx-dbzs2ng.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I can't believe degenerate weabos like you posted here, thought we purged them a while ago.

I'll bet someone could make you a Zimmerman avatar, or a crying Obama or or or whatever that dwarf thing is. I am of course like 90% of non knuckles, a kawaii animu lady.