Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Oh everquest people. Follow the yellow text conversation.

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

xeg_is

Golden Knight of the Realm
Rumor is that Zaide Zaide may have been suspended after videos of him have surfaced training multiple guilds on Saturday night. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rumor is that Zaide Zaide may have been suspended after videos of him have surfaced training multiple guilds on Saturday night. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Who gives a fuck? Shame on people having to call on GMs instead of l2p and derailing the trains themselves.

Needless

Toe Sucker
What else are you supposed to do after you beat an expansion in like 25 minutes after launch?

Train them cucks zaide, train em good

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Who gives a fuck? Shame on people having to call on GMs instead of l2p and derailing the trains themselves.

Dindu please.

FE is some of the biggest GM cry babies on the server.

They cried so hard in VT they had a GM offer to pull a boss so they would shut up.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Lol I haven't tried to log in for a few days but I hope that this is true. Will let you know later today.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wanna see the video. Roll that beautiful bean footage.

Dude those are the best laughs. My favorite ones were Skykam bombing Trakanon when we fucked up the timer once or @Grisvok bombing Aten when the EU guilds pulled open world and our officers were too scared to train. I was so proud of those heroes keeping our open world record clean.