Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So give me the lowdown on what a nightmare Bastion of Thunder keying is going to be on Agnarr? Is it really 6 hour respawns on these named? and they drop 3 keys each?
You are gonna be there anyway xping. So whatever time it is, is just getting more aa/xp

Last edited:

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Population is roughly equal between Agnarr, Coirnav, and Phinigel. There are a lot of people who like the idea of a PoP locked server. Now, the question is if they will grow bored during the 6 months of PoP or if it'll settle into a viable niche community like P99.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Have you ever noticed that the catgirls are all agnostic?
Konachan.com - 226123 animal_ears blush bow brown_eyes brown_hair catgirl choker dress fang ga...png

• 3Faggotry
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
Decided to check this out again for reasons unknown... nostalgia maybe.... how’s the population? Easy to find groups at lower levels ?

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
The high end population is pretty good. About 6 or 7 guilds all clearing content. We took a hit because Coirnav launched, but a lot of those folks have come back. I honestly can't comment on low level population, however. I bet if you stick to the leveling path for luclin+ you should be ok.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Decided to check this out again for reasons unknown... nostalgia maybe.... how’s the population? Easy to find groups at lower levels ?

You know this server could become a ghost town after PoP, right? Coirnav just started up recently and is still in Classic.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Anyone willing to let me buy LR to bow of the destroyer, or AoW bow? Figured they've got to be rotting often by now. I mostly want bow of the destroyer for PoP headshot grind. Using wind saber currently..

I'll pay well to make it fair. Please send a message if there's specific times I should be ready to login and wait for. I'm not online much anymore so contact in game won't work.

I'm even open to bringing my 250ish aa ranger to help dps ntov/AoW if needed for the chance at buying LR.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Anyone willing to let me buy LR to bow of the destroyer, or AoW bow? Figured they've got to be rotting often by now. I mostly want bow of the destroyer for PoP headshot grind. Using wind saber currently..

I'll pay well to make it fair. Please send a message if there's specific times I should be ready to login and wait for. I'm not online much anymore so contact in game won't work.

I'm even open to bringing my 250ish aa ranger to help dps ntov/AoW if needed for the chance at buying LR.

Sure, we are heading to keal right now. Hang out at the AOC.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Have to take kids to the park then go to the gym, will miss this one. Please let me know if you line up a ntov run for a shot at destroyer bow. I'll try to catch next aow as well

Thanks for the offer and quick response a_skeleton_02. Much appreciated

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone selling Krono? I would like to sell them for plat to bank roll some gear. Wasn't sure if it was safe to use redguides or if I should just pay DBG.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

If memory serves, for headshots the damage is completely irrelevant. It is all about the lowest delay bow as possible to have faster chance to trigger the headshot ability. Bow of the Destroyer is by far optimal with a 17 delay. War Bow of RZ is a snail at 45 delay. You should be after a Bow of the Destroyer only in this case.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Yes I agree, but wanted AoW bow for raids and some group content. I think this bow, and of course many other high delay ones are better for non headshot targets

Bow of destroyer is definitely my main interest though for now

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user