Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm still playing here at least until we've killed Quarm. Plenty of krono going up for sale at all times as well.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Headshot works off the basic 2 ppm formula since 2016. Delay doesn't matter.

Damn. Thanks Xevy.

I've heard so much confusion about if it works that way, or off of delay. I've had people swear to me it's still delay and I "must get" bow of the destroyer.

If you are correct, my wind saber is just fine. Just need to pick up a harder hitter for other content. I feel like a god with wind saber already...can't imagine more power

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I can't decide on my next duo. Right now I am have an Enchanter/Cleric I play with a buddy so I am looking to make another duo while he isn't online. Anyone have any experience with the following?

Druid/Necro
Shaman/Necro
Shaman/SK

Eonan

Doer of Things
I can't decide on my next duo. Right now I am have an Enchanter/Cleric I play with a buddy so I am looking to make another duo while he isn't online. Anyone have any experience with the following?

Druid/Necro
Shaman/Necro
Shaman/SK

Shaman/SK is a popular duo. Good tanking and pulling with the SK, slows and heals with the Shaman. The other two combo's you'll be forced to snare kite, not that it's a bad option especially in PoP (snare kiting the PoFire tables).

Vise

Molten Core Raider
The high end population is pretty good. About 6 or 7 guilds all clearing content. We took a hit because Coirnav launched, but a lot of those folks have come back. I honestly can't comment on low level population, however. I bet if you stick to the leveling path for luclin+ you should be ok.
I would say there is more like 10-15 guilds still clearing all content no?

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Might I ask what do you do when dread, terror, and fright all stack up on top of each other in OW fear? Makes zero sense this happened. They are not even on normal spawn points, just out in the field all stacked up....spawned this way it seems

I could do an instance, but already have an army of chars logged in a safe spot of OW fear to kill terror for a friend's sham epic....and we are stuck there unable to AA grind until we get this terror kill/tear...

Does DT go through DA? Could I DA try to pull them apart and coh myself?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The golems (and draco) clump up when someone aggros CT. You've just got to wait for them to split back up. DA will block Cazic Touch from Inny and CT but it will not block any of the other DTs in Classic.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I was the only person in fear when all three golems spawned. Noticed terror was tracking in an usual direction. Found him freshly spawned clumped with the other golems. No one had agrod CT, or anything in zone yet

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So should I roll a character on Agnarr or Corinav? Is it still worth the time?

Agnarr ends after PoP so it all depends on what you want. Coirnav has more long term potential, both for population and expansions. I'm guessing Agnarr will see a large reduction after PoP has been beaten by the raiding guilds.

I think I might just roll into Corinav as it is a younger server. I enjoy the first couple of expansions unlike most. Probably will be starting this Saturday, if anyone is interested in rolling a new char

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Foaming303.5010.04.1851% (132/257)

That's 132 raid mobs in 30 days. That's an average of 4.5 raid mobs every single day for 30 days straight.

you smell like garbage.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users