Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Xevy

Log Wizard
I know I shouldn't feed the beast. But I know a_skeleton_02 is hungry for attention.

TigglezIsSad.png

You're lucky I didn't screenshot the one where you said "Whos Zaide?" Dad would be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I know I shouldn't feed the beast. But I know a_skeleton_02 is hungry for attention.

View attachment 165549

You're lucky I didn't screenshot the one where you said "Whos Zaide?" Dad would be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

I'm not sure what I'm reading tbh, any context?

So apparently we had a Druid (former) member break like four mezzes on RC. How the fuck do you even do that? Next time I make a guild we're going to have to include an IQ test on the application.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Four during the final burn at that. We didn't wipe even from that, and we only lost the dps race by 20 second still. Next go we pulled and downed them all in like 40 mins.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
We had a wizard that would use his rain on the mini we were killing, resulting in all the mezzed mobs getting rained as well. He did it at least 2 times too. Good times.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
What is the current record on Pop clear? The double clearing of Rathe set us back 1 hour only. It took us longer to get the key afterwards than the second clear.

@a_skeleton_02 At least say hi on BOT bro. Dont diss me like that.

Mwapo

Golden Knight of the Realm
@mealin pm'd me @Grisvok

Who and what persons times are you even talking about? I cant keep up with all of my Agnarr haters.

Oh Mealin.

I never understood why he stuck around so long. I don't think I'll ever get why people join a guild and then just stick it out and be the punching bag when it's pretty clear their personality doesn't mesh with the vast majority of the guild's. I feel bad for him and a few others.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
After the druid broke the first mez I told him directly and in guild chat to remove any damage spell from his bars.

Entire raid dying to the damn dot around him and this rocket surgeon is dotting/breaking mezzed mobs instead of healing and his excuse was "They said dots were ok now"

4 times in a row.

I might sound grumpy all of the times but holy crap this was the first time in a long time I've been mad at a game. Got pissed off enough to get a solid headache from it. Must have had a mini stroke from nerd rage.

Ryoz

<Donor>
loool I don’t miss that kind of shit. angriest raid leading moment ever was probably omm and people not being able to click that fucking mask.

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
We had a enchanter back during PoP on phinny that almost fucked our first BoT raid. He had a charm pet that he stuck on Askr then went AFK. Got him down to 8% before his charm broke/got dispelled. Pretty sure we kicked him and never saw him log in again.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm not sure what I'm reading tbh, any context?

So apparently we had a Druid (former) member break like four mezzes on RC. How the fuck do you even do that? Next time I make a guild we're going to have to include an IQ test on the application.

Just a_skeleton_02 constantly high-sunning whatever garbage storms mob I was trioing for the last 3% of exp at 65. At one point I just stood there for about 15 minutes while my shaman and friend kept giving me exp and a_skeleton_02 thought he was doing something. I was about to Ding 65 while doing nothing right in front of him but he ran off to help get "alts" and "boxes" BoT keys.

Aw man, you're totally killing Quarm next week? SICK DUDE! You and 6 other guilds including mine! We can all touch Quintessences together in PoTranq or something!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
loool I don’t miss that kind of shit. angriest raid leading moment ever was probably omm and people not being able to click that fucking mask.

It's amazing to me how in this day and age people still don't know how to use audio triggers/gina. Or just feel like they dont have to cause they've been carried their whole EQ life and are unapologetic about it when they fuck people over with say, that mask click. Lately it has been the viral AE's from SZ and her dogs. Christ people, just fucking move when you get a debuff. Oops, now the entire raid is DA'd.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
A crew of real dedicated hardcores knowing what they need to do could easily beat that even without corpse banking and 1 person picks. Sadly, Agnarr is not the server to keep those kinds of players.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quarm finally down. Dropped shield, plate bracer, talisman, and chain bp. Also, many salty tears were had in general.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Pretty sure we did it in something like 52 hours on Phinny. That included a forced break due to Torment crashing.

58-60 was the best I could get from First and Astral, I'd love to have logs or screenshots though, I like to track these things.

Sterling

El Presidente
Is entirely possible that my memory is faulty. But the Torment crash was real, and it sucked since we had to wait for it to respawn which took like 4-5 hours.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Is entirely possible that my memory is faulty. But the Torment crash was real, and it sucked since we had to wait for it to respawn which took like 4-5 hours.

Yeah server crash and lag bs is real. It seems like PoP has the worst launch stability of any expansion.