Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
And now that name has been taken. if you want to use a cool name, don't mention it to anyone. Or have a name that no one would take at all.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Think someone made an Ogre Shaman named Gina Carano lol.

Foiled!

Yeah, I'd definitely like to give this a go if I can put aside some time to do it seriously.

And now that name has been taken. if you want to use a cool name, don't mention it to anyone. Or have a name that no one would take at all.

That's me, I made sure to get the name before I mentioned it on here.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Ghoul Root is real!

1614031497672.png

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide any notable deaths over the weekend? We need an "in memoriam" post update.
Basically people 25+ die every day now. We still hit 60 concurrent logged in daily but have many more members playing across each day.

I died yesterday at level 37 or 38, pulling Ghoul Lord. On the plus side my group managed to escape.

Sucks deleting a Paladin with a Ghoulbane and Jboots but this is the way.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Basically people 25+ die every day now. We still hit 60 concurrent logged in daily but have many more members playing across each day.

I died yesterday at level 37 or 38, pulling Ghoul Lord. On the plus side my group managed to escape.

Sucks deleting a Paladin with a Ghoulbane and Jboots but this is the way.
200.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Ghoul root is serious business. Even playing MR song with a tranix crown on that shit would land and as I bard I cant FD and no DA until 60.

I'd be so anxious pulling on a SSF/Permadeath run, pulling as a bard. One bad lull and you either prayed your group could handle it or died. Not to mention aggro in those early levels from songs.

First max levels, if they make it, will be some druid or necro that has been soloing 1 mob at a time forever in the open world.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
First max levels, if they make it, will be some druid or necro that has been soloing 1 mob at a time forever in the open world.

Yeah, it's amazing how much "easier" some of those old-school farms are in the modern world with shit like smart phones and alt-tab/windowed mode. I think about when I used to camp the aviaks near the arena on my druid and how painful waiting for respawns was.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, it's amazing how much "easier" some of those old-school farms are in the modern world with shit like smart phones and alt-tab/windowed mode. I think about when I used to camp the aviaks near the arena on my druid and how painful waiting for respawns was.

It was perfect for me. I was a wizard. I would quad 4, aviaks, raptors, guards, goblins then sit and do homework. Since EQ came out right as senior year ended, so was perfect for college studying/homework.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It was perfect for me. I was a wizard. I would quad 4, aviaks, raptors, guards, goblins then sit and do homework. Since EQ came out right as senior year ended, so was perfect for college studying/homework.

Same with me, just a couple years later. The downtime was when I got a lot of schoolwork done. I distinctly remember kiting things on my necro and then answering another few questions on some homework, then doing another kite. There's something to be said for the soloable classes compared to the group ones that have to be all action all the time.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same with me, just a couple years later. The downtime was when I got a lot of schoolwork done. I distinctly remember kiting things on my necro and then answering another few questions on some homework, then doing another kite. There's something to be said for the soloable classes compared to the group ones that have to be all action all the time.
Look at you two nerds trying to pretend EQ was good for your grades lmao

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user