Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
My vocabulary was expanded massively due to EQ and I'm pretty sure it helped the English portion of my Seats.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Hold up a minute, wtf are all you talking about? There is a PERMADEATH EQ server now, or is this just some self imposed guild rule?

edit: NM just went back and found zaides post. I assume everyone:

Can't I just cheat by doing XYZ and you'd never know?
Probably, but you'd really only be cheating yourself out of enjoying this ruleset. It's not like anyone will care about what happens here.

Last edited:

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look at you two nerds trying to pretend EQ was good for your grades lmao
Lol yeah no way. I was staying up late getting that big POP raid done and somehow making shit up on my tests.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Lol yeah no way. I was staying up late getting that big POP raid done and somehow making shit up on my tests.
I was on Rathe, there was a rotation. And when raids came you could concentrate and play, mainly for bosses. I started in a family guild, casually and moved to a raid guild(frayed knot) some time in luclin iirc.

• 1Like

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Surprisingly I don't think many are cheating the ruleset laid out by Zaide. The only "cheating" I see are the ones that decided they were going to "solo" their way up by boxing mages. At that point why are you even here, you could do this in any guild on any server...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Surprisingly I don't think many are cheating the ruleset laid out by Zaide. The only "cheating" I see are the ones that decided they were going to "solo" their way up by boxing mages. At that point why are you even here, you could do this in any guild on any server...

They want/need a audience.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Zaide has a premade group ready every time he logs on. I don't care if someone wants to box a mage lol.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I were to do this I would only want to do it correctly.

6 vah shir beastlords.

• 1Solidarity

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Haven't had a ton of time but have bst/bard almost lvl 7... Also been seeing several Mando's take Temp and other buffs in POK and try to be sneaky about it :p gonna try and get to lvl 10 this week

sindaael

<Banned>
Tried to log into EQ with my necromancer. Couldn't do it. I suspect someone probably hacked my account. Calling customer service when the time is up. Can't get anything to work unless you talk to them on the phone.

The last time I played sindaael was in 2010. Took a trip underground to the prison system. I'm back at home now, but couldn't get this shit to work.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Tried to log into EQ with my necromancer. Couldn't do it. I suspect someone probably hacked my account. Calling customer service when the time is up. Can't get anything to work unless you talk to them on the phone.

The last time I played sindaael was in 2010. Took a trip underground to the prison system. I'm back at home now, but couldn't get this shit to work.
I dont think calling them has been an option for a really, really long time.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They havent had a customer service number in almost 10 years. You have to find your way through their shit customer service page until it lets you file a petition.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

wow, sindaael, theres a blast from the past

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The company changed hands. You just need to file a petition through their webpage.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
this was for sure before the change to troll warders a long while back. Gator was the best.
It's been ages, and I'm not sure if we talking about size here, but I recall warders getting size nerf mid PoP(?), my Iksar scaled wolf was massive, then it was a bloody gecko. I think trolls warders were either untouched, or they actually got larger? I just recall troll envy at the time is all.