Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

xzi

Mouthbreather
alright dudes I got 2 friends playing and I guess I'm reinstalling for the first time in years

I don't know shit about shit I'm just gonna run around like an asshole and wait for this new server

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Get 2pp or so before you leave Odus. Then sneak your way around the guards (or invis pot/casted invis if you're not good at timing the ticks to rush the door) to Captain Rohand in South Qeynos - buy 20 brandy with the plat (with a mule), give Captain Rohand the 20 brandy.

Bam! Only a few odd things are still KOS anymore after that. (Gash Flockwalker and Lylanthian are it I think)

And thinking with the route my time is going with my RL work I won't bother with Agnarr - just finding myself too damn busy to muster the urge to get the PCs set up right much less play.

Huh. This is really good information.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Huh. This is really good information.

Believe it or not I've always been incredibly handy with little tricks like that. Note that quoted 20 is ONLY for ERU SK/NEC though. For more extremely KOS races you might need to balance out Corrupt Guards (tacklebox quest/etc are options for that - not too familiar though, I always did it for ERU SK/NEC personally) if you want to be at the same level of "mostly safe" (although it doesn't fix the guild factions, they're mostly trainers or static and not an issue).

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
alright dudes I got 2 friends playing and I guess I'm reinstalling for the first time in years

I don't know shit about shit I'm just gonna run around like an asshole and wait for this new server

Hey we got a spot for ya man.

Come to the docks main pick.

fansy5.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I cant wait to train people, that picture gets my blood warm babe

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Fansy is literally the sole reason I ever even tried EQ

what a hero

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ive got some pics saved of 100000 people at Verina, Ill find it.

I just found a pic of the fucking chinese gold farmers while we prepped for Master Yael, their guild name was "Black Sword". Just in case the American skies needs our protection again I'll leave this here.

lvoUWxn.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I hang out with Fansy in a motorcycle channel in IRC.

He was a network admin for SOE and was let go when DBG took over. He still lives in San Diego.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The legends are true

293arya.png

Old models on Test. Old skeletons, old zombies, old orcs, old weapons!

It's a small change but I think it will really mean a lot to many people. Shaman dots also back to doing reasonable damage again.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ive got some pics saved of 100000 people at Verina, Ill find it.

I just found a pic of the fucking chinese gold farmers while we prepped for Master Yael, their guild name was "Black Sword". Just in case the American skies needs our protection again I'll leave this here.

View attachment 139096

Remember Catherine? Had her chasing Plane of hate.

• 1Like

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I am very excited about this server. Sexually excited.

Getting kinda worried about how giant the population is going to be.

• 1Solidarity