Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Finally got a sub approved for the last three days of school. Time to pretend I'm 14 again by playing EQ an irresponsible amount.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally got a sub approved for the last three days of school. Time to pretend I'm 14 again by playing EQ an irresponsible amount.

giphy.gif

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thank god they reverted those models on orcs and skeletons. All we need to confirm now is that old spectres are back in, those were another abomination they updated.

Sterling

El Presidente
Thank god they reverted those models on orcs and skeletons. All we need to confirm now is that old spectres are back in, those were another abomination they updated.
Only thing that kind of sucks is this isn't applied to pets since those are part of the global files. The old redbone skeleton would probably make me want to fire up a necro!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Only thing that kind of sucks is this isn't applied to pets since those are part of the global files. The old redbone skeleton would probably make me want to fire up a necro!

The fuck you just say?

God damn it. Fuck.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Well shit, the hype is getting real and here I thought I was done with EQ. Bard or ranger....bard..or ranger.. hmm.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

You going Wiz again? We could be the Necro army group if you wanted =) Imagine the work we'd do as a group with FD in PoFear

• 1Salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy are you starting Ogres? I have two more to join on opening night for a semi-static group if you want Suh.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The amount of SK/shm combos going on is insane. It's going to be the staple in every group!

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ya. I may now. Friend is doing troll shm now so I'm gonna do Ogre SK.

I got Ogre SK friend and I'm going Ogre Shaman. I have a true noob to the game coworker too... he's going to need a proper introduction. Let's coordinate a bit closer to the day.

He was going to be a ranger but I've convinced him to start Dark Elf or Human Necro/Wiz.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Gonna need some bros to level with. Think i'll go ahead and commit to bard.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I got Ogre SK friend and I'm going Ogre Shaman. I have a true noob to the game coworker too... he's going to need a proper introduction. Let's coordinate a bit closer to the day.

He was going to be a ranger but I've convinced him to start Dark Elf or Human Necro/Wiz.
Cool. First night I will hopefully be on arohnd 8est until midnight. Have a conference the 25th. Friend can box me and vice versa.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Cool. First night I will hopefully be on arohnd 8est until midnight. Have a conference the 25th. Friend can box me and vice versa.

Okay, I have something similar going on. My friend playing the SK is in Japan and can box me on Thursday while I am at work. First night I'll be on around 4PM CST.

Janx Janx we got SK/SK/SHM/SHM/NEC/BRD if you're interested! semi-casual.

• 1Like