Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ENC is overpowered as fuck if you're willing to play it that way. If you can't react quickly to a charm break then you're going to die a lot, but other then that... just like everything in eq... its pretty goddamn easy.

It's easy, setup an audio trigger for charm break. Saves me everytime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, i don't get how people haven't figured this out. I used to hear people complain about how hard reverse charming was because of root breaks. It was like fuck, go download gamtexttriggers......and of course now we have GINA.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I'm just looking forward to playing this ancient content with a large group of friends so the world is more alive. All kinds of folks I've played different games with over the years are dipping back in to try it out.

It's boring as hell camping a lot of the garbage solo. Holding a busy camp with 5 others shooting the shit and having a few beers makes it a tad more fun.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I'm just looking forward to playing this ancient content with a large group of friends so the world is more alive. All kinds of folks I've played different games with ver the years are dipping back in to try it out.

It's boring as hell camping a lot of the garbage solo. Holding a busy camp with 5 others shooting the shit and having a few beers makes it a tad more fun.
i think you have really hit on the real reason why many people keep coming back for these, at least that's why i am. This time around looking to meet and make new friends since my friends have finally given up on the EQ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I support this. There is a stranger in the house. How could they see it if it required a user group to access?

I tried looking at the access list of the people we gave permission to but its hard since people use different names on forums than they do here. Whoever it is on here probably knew since we were approving people manually that we'd be able to realize who it was and used a different name.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I tried looking at the access list of the people we gave permission to but its hard since people use different names on forums than they do here. Whoever it is on here probably knew since we were approving people manually that we'd be able to realize who it was and used a different name.
Have an admin revoke access to relatively unknown members. Require an explination or bhole pic to confirm non-autists prior to granting access to subforum

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They should limit all connections to 14.4k, maybe that would restore the magic.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Eidal

Molten Core Raider

The people who are too bad at games to play ENC properly, regardless of audio trigger or not, would find a way to fuck this up too. EQ is easy, ENC is easy.

That being said, there are people who don't suck at games but would find the ENC playstyle crappy. Some people want to bullshit on voicechat or watch netflix and occasionally press a few buttons. Play a wizard, not an enchanter.

Perhaps moreso than any other role, when the ENC afks, the group can't really do shit. It's also not even easy to afk, sometimes. AFKing with a charmed pet takes a group that understands how to keep you alive for 90 seconds if charm breaks 3 seconds into your piss break. That being said, as the enchanter, you get to call the shots so if your group is kinda retarded you just tell them you're breaking charm to go piss and to kill your pet... lol.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Server set to open at 2pm PDT on the 24th (sorry if someone already mentioned it)

I am so fucking ready!

ItsVKay.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider

I like the fact someone in my group is eating healthy and in an ergonomic chair. I'll cook chicken next week and brown rice, I still drink energy drinks once I start crashing at 24 hours. I found the easiest way to stay focused though is to snack and eat super healthy and balance the water / energy drink intake.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
I like the fact someone in my group is eating healthy and in an ergonomic chair. I'll cook chicken next week and brown rice, I still drink energy drinks once I start crashing at 24 hours. I found the easiest way to stay focused though is to snack and eat super healthy and balance the water / energy drink intake.

Absolutely, don't want a sugar crash or anything. Energy drinks for when we get deep. Also have some gum for chewing not pictured. And my wife will be cooking healthy meals as we good. Those are my after wife goes to sleep snacks.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This new girl friend of mine is about to experience being ignored for a week.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I used to think I was a badass nerd staying up for 2-3 days in an MMO until I met the guys in my Path of Exile guild who practice runs for a month and change their sleep cycles. They can get it down to where they need 4 hours of sleep in between 3 day sessions to function normally. I love that kind of nerd dedication, too bad I have a career and family.

• 3Solidarity