Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Function as in playing a fast paced ARPG. They only do it one week every 3 months, the first week of the league and its to price fix the economy to make them rich in game.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
What are some of the best builds to roll on 3.0? Im thinking myself something like a 2h life based earthquake or some shit.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What are some of the best builds to roll on 3.0? Im thinking myself something like a 2h life based earthquake or some shit.

This is going to be nerf proof unless they lower the DPS on blade flurry, even so though its insane and decimates all content. Its not a meta streamer version and its a Russians build translated so its not popular but the 2nd highest DPS I have seen in game to date - Forum - Marauder - [2.6.x LSC] [BLADE FLURRY 7M DPS] [berserk] (Uber аtziri / Shаper / T16 videos) - Path of Exile

2h Earthquake, the Norse version does everything in the game as well and shouldnt catch nerfs.

kudos

<Banned>
I like the fact someone in my group is eating healthy and in an ergonomic chair. I'll cook chicken next week and brown rice, I still drink energy drinks once I start crashing at 24 hours. I found the easiest way to stay focused though is to snack and eat super healthy and balance the water / energy drink intake.
I will be walking to the Mexican market that does some amazing tacos. They use an entire steak for the 3 tacos meal. They load that shit up too with whole avocado slices. I consider this healthy enough for an EQ meal.

I used to think I was a badass nerd staying up for 2-3 days in an MMO until I met the guys in my Path of Exile guild who practice runs for a month and change their sleep cycles. They can get it down to where they need 4 hours of sleep in between 3 day sessions to function normally. I love that kind of nerd dedication, too bad I have a career and family.

My friend and I used to do this in Diablo 2 back in high school. We would stay up Friday night - Sunday night until we passed out. My grades were shit but whatever. Looking back high school grades didn't really change my career path anyway. I learned way more about statistics and critical thinking than public school could have ever taught me. Once I went to EQ it just progressed even more rapidly. That's where I was introduced to exploiting markets and economics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Are all the juicy noob quests basically fucked since the fire beetle/wine abuse or are there still a few things worth doing early?

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
This new girl friend of mine is about to experience being ignored for a week.

I'm pretty sure I started the blazing row that made me finish with my girlfriend with Agnarr weighing heavily in my subconscious.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Are all the juicy noob quests basically fucked since the fire beetle/wine abuse or are there still a few things worth doing early?

Basically exp wise yes, they suck. If they give useful faction hits, and or some usable item they might still be worth it to you.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They nerfed the number of spawns in newbie zones. Rofl check out what Everfrost and Nek look like now.

How does DBG literally invent new issues right before a server launch?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It is a very strange decision to make given the other positives of Agnarr. There's just something about Daybreak though. They can't do a bunch of good things without mixing at least a small turd into the apple pie. I hope they change it back.

As it stands making a Barbarian is going to be exactly like it was in era. You enter the game and you run to Qeynos. The newbie yards in Qeynos and Freeport are still full of shit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Awesome just like release.I remember almost quitting due to still being stuck at level 4 after like a full day of playing. Then was near East Commons zone line in nek and there was this ogre that was role playing and taunted me and how I was using a tiny sword.

Told me to follow him and I followed him all the way to Oggok and he got me a 2 hander and then quitting never crossed my mind. I await you Ogre, you will be reborn and shall guide me to my destiny once again!!

You know i havemt touched EQ since i quit way back in 2001, it is gonna be glorious!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
This is probably the most stupid fucking change Daybreak could do. The amount of anger people will feel at NOT finding anything to kill will force them to quit.

They upped the xp rate back to Ragefire/Lockjaw because they just cut the mobs out thus making it even more shitty than Phinigel.

Tactician

Ancient
Having your origin in erudin is hot garbage. Although as a caster it shouldn't be as bad since you can gate to a useful bind point

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
They could use the same logic to make all sorts of shitty changes that are completely unwarranted.

They act like it was a previous mistake they now corrected . They can be so frustrating just wanting to get into their head for why they do some of the things they do.

kudos

<Banned>
I'll never forget the guy in EC tunnel boxing an Erudite female named Janet Jackson and a High Elf male named Michael Jackson.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users