Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Queue again LOL FUCK. I shouldn't have joined the chat room when all servers were locked. I thought they'd be locked for more than 30 fucking seconds. So is this seriously how it's gonna go down? Thousands of people playing login games for the next 5 hours?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I hit login when it said locked and it loaded me.
I tried that, as that's how I got in the very first time when the servers first opened, but it didn't work so I went to the chat room for 30 seconds and bam, too late lol.

This isn't a real queue either. Can already tell.

kudos

<Banned>
The dupe is widely known now on the official forums so probably a wipe incoming. How many people duped kronos?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
The dupe is widely known now on the official forums so probably a wipe incoming. How many people duped kronos?

I hope they duped hundreds so a wipe has to be done. Retards. I totally believe the dupe too because the screenshot has him in the very first starting spot right? With no money, so there was no way he could have bought a 2nd backpack, particularly the one that you start with that is no drop and has a * on it.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Theres no doubt people are duping the shit out of Kronos right now. What DBG has planned to resolve this we shall see..

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This company is so incredibly retarded. Must be trying to get canned and hoping for a severance. My dog (GF's dog, its fucking retarded) probably has better decision making skills.