Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Mick

<Gold Donor>
I cant believe after all this time the game has been out they still have issues with getting a new server up and running. What a joke.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
restart

bullshit again with not establishing a connection and then not being able to hit okay.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
What would be great for this is if you could somehow pass your login info on the command line so you could at least go around the patcher

Or if paste worked for the ingame password field

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
So I'm in, and not putting a lot of effort in with a potential wipe imminent. I am however snagging up some names that I like, and Negromancer is already taken for my Erudite Necro. Sadness.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Im betting we get a wipe on agnarr and a second server that merges in a few days.. Its such an obvious fix

Mick

<Gold Donor>
so there is a dupe going on and the stop everyone from logining into the game, but keep everyone still playing on. why not take all the servers down?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
so there is a dupe going on and the stop everyone from logining into the game, but keep everyone still playing on. why not take all the servers down?

Cos as Kudos said, that's obvious. Server should have been closed regardless of a dupe when only 300 people have the server to themselves for the first 4+ hours.

They said they are "investigating" the dupes. Fuckers need to just tell us what's up. Shut down the servers, give us some peace instead of playing this login game. Then re release FIXED.

kudos

<Banned>
Let the poopsockers waste their time and energy. Also, the people using their station cash and not getting it back after wipe? LOL

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
So, anyone thinking that perhaps this dupe became enabled with the patch, or is it server specific. Because if it works on live...people could be sitting on gold mines.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
You have had 26 failed login attempts. I'm loading thru to the server now.. Let's see...

The music is rolling!

Lost my fucking name. Such bullshit. I had it created and was loading into the game 1 minute in..