Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
FYI Afk kick timer is in and greatly reduced for the moment. It's greater than 10 mins but less than 20 I believe.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I hear BigDog is looking for new recruits in his guild <Magnus Canis>.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So zoning is impossible. New characters are stuck in their starting city. Kharzette has been stuck trying to pickzone over to the one we're in for 15 mins now and keeps getting an error and then a 5 min wait to do it again.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was on quite a roll until my internet shit out and I got disconnected, 25 min queue to get back in

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So zoning is impossible. New characters are stuck in their starting city. Kharzette has been stuck trying to pickzone over to the one we're in for 15 mins now and keeps getting an error and then a 5 min wait to do it again.
It works, but takes like 3-4 tries zoning for a normal zone. The 5 minute timeout for pick zone would be annoying AF. :(

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Da fack, whats with this denied entry bullshit? Do the exp pots stop if you log or does the timer keep going?

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Managed to hit lvl 6. Can't get into neriak but can zone into the commons just fine. Ended up running to the merchants in tunnel to sell.

Even saw keg, which I thought was interesting, like seeing Tony danza at Walmart.

I'm pretty happy with the XP rate of the server. Definitely a welcome change from phinny.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
How should I spend my points for an SK? And religion Inny or Cazic (think Cazic had easier time with Giants right)?

Last edited:

Crone

So I had a bottle of shared adventure 3 in my claim window and let me get it. Any idea how I got it? Because that's not available to buy otherwise.

Now I gotta get a bad ass group to be able to use it!!

Moogalak

<Gold Donor>
Got to level 7. overall a pretty positive experience in feerrott. only 1 group tried to steal our lizard camp but they got smoked by some tactical bear pulling.

must resist urge to buy $30 pack...

Crone

Off for the night, and ended at level 10. I fully expect to login tomorrow after work, and see level 20's or 30's.