Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I guess there's not going to be a wipe this late into the server. But the duping reports don't seem false. Maybe a few were exaggerated, but people definitely got several 40 slot bags at a minimum. As long as there wasn't huge plat dupes hopefully it'll be fine.

As of this morning, the top levels were in the low 20's I think.

Experience is for sure faster than Phin though, so that's a great advantage!

I'm sure there are people in the low 30's now if not higher. There were people low 20's ike 8 hours ago, and those were not anon. There was a guy Wannacry, who appears to be solo, but maybe his whole group is anon, that was level 22 last I checked which was about 9 hours ago.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The thing is, if Krono were duped a wipe wouldn't do a fucking thing. Krono have their own server-wide tracking. It's not like a WR bag sitting in an inventory. Char wipes would wipe a char and their inventories, but all your Krono are still sync'd across all servers regardless of chars.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya the dupe they had on ragefire they didnt do shit, maybe banned some people but krono prices went sky high and they let it go on for a week denying it was even happening. people made bank

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So the dupe was the bags? They'd be dumb to dupe 40 slotters, cant trade em and they'll find you

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
As of this morning, the top levels were in the low 20's I think.

Experience is for sure faster than Phin though, so that's a great advantage!
So the dupe was the bags? They'd be dumb to dupe 40 slotters, cant trade em and they'll find you

Apparently there was also a claim bug that would claim the bag 3 times? Heard that somewhere.

I think they'll just ban people in isolation that duped. I do believe it is easy for them to track now. Plat is just much harder obviously because it spreads out fast.

And yeah there was still a jewelry recipe that netted you profit last round of progression servers lol. I actually stumbled upon it myself while messing around with jewelry, but was too lazy to do it because it's only like 9gb profit each time. Was some piece of jewelry that sold for a profit if you didn't enchant the bar, so the jewelry had no stats. I think people used that one last time too. What was the main Ragefire plat exploit again, out of curiosity?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
when I spawned into game finally I had two sets of all starting gear - note, backpacks, food, daggers. not sure if that's related at all.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
when I spawned into game finally I had two sets of all starting gear - note, backpacks, food, daggers. not sure if that's related at all.

That was definitely part of what people were saying last night I think. When a new player spawned in next to you, items on your cursor duped as well. Servers were so fucked. People also reportedly had other random items duped by accident in laggy situations with trade. Just like the good ol' days.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well the krono kept saying error processing cant consume so I relogged and it consumed 3 krono for the price of one month. fuckers!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Well the krono kept saying error processing cant consume so I relogged and it consumed 3 krono for the price of one month. fuckers!

Seriously? Now that makes me think there were definitely krono dupes. If it can go one way it can go the other. Did you get 90 days?

How much mana per tick are the bottles of clarity in the shop? They say they are level appropriate, but I assume that is for Live.

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
No it only gave me 29 days. Maybe there was a dupe but this has happened before on previous servers, sometimes their system is buggy. I tried to consume one, then tried to trade some for my other accounts and kept giving me error so I relogged and bam had 29 days and 2 less krono than I should.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well I had my 15 minutes of fame, because I had gotten lucky and gotten in early. For a few moments when I dinged level 8 I was the highest SK on the server that wasn't /anon! Woot! My life is complete!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Well I had my 15 minutes of fame, because I had gotten lucky and gotten in early. For a few moments when I dinged level 8 I was the highest SK on the server that wasn't /anon! Woot! My life is complete!
how long did it take you to get to 8?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
how long did it take you to get to 8?
Few hours maybe? I don't remember exactly the time that I was able to get in. Was I think around 7:30 EST or so and was 8 I think by 10-10:30?

When in a group, the experience in those early levels is amazing. Able to chain kill reds and yellows. Was great! and that's in Guk, where all you have access too is SKs, warriors, and shamans. Lol. If we had started over in Commonlands area, throwing in some caster DPS would have made things much faster.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This is the most unclassic game i've ever played.

WTF is Melody?

A way to make bad Bards feel like good bards. The best bards still twist the old fashioned way, but melody allows the scrubs to feel like l33t twisters. Altho it is a nice convenience, but yea, not very classic. Melody allows for afk plat/exp farming too.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
No it only gave me 29 days. Maybe there was a dupe but this has happened before on previous servers, sometimes their system is buggy. I tried to consume one, then tried to trade some for my other accounts and kept giving me error so I relogged and bam had 29 days and 2 less krono than I should.

Check your inventory on all your accounts

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>

Same thing happened to me, did you notice though you had three backpacks though? two with the starting noob gear in them, and one empty.