Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The thing I learned from watching his stream is that one shouldn't eat pringles on stream, especially if that person is prone to getting their hand stuck in the can.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I honestly liked the guy but jesus fuck. He actually dropped some pretty scathing shit when it went down; I was kinda sold on it at first. Glad I didn't beta out and just talked to Grisvok directly when concerned.

I blame diabeetus. That dude was the literal Hut ganglord of krono sales.

Grisvok would be called out by us if he did anything fucked up but he never did. He's just an aggressive player like most of our crew is and hes crazy as shit at times which can be said about all of us. Part of what I liked about Skykam and still do even with what hes done is that hes just nuts. The dude will do anything to protect his guild including catching a 7 day on accident if it means it helped the guild.

I'd rather be surrounded by 3 wolves than the hundred sheep in the bad guilds.

sukik sukik Never forget we almost killed him with the REDLINE lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Grisvok would be called out by us if he did anything fucked up but he never did. He's just an aggressive player like most of our crew is and hes crazy as shit at times which can be said about all of us. Part of what I liked about Skykam and still do even with what hes done is that hes just nuts. The dude will do anything to protect his guild including catching a 7 day on accident if it means it helped the guild.

I'd rather be surrounded by 3 wolves than the hundred sheep in the bad guilds.

sukik sukik Never forget we almost killed him with the REDLINE lol
He did some like 3 or 4 day straight grind right? I can't remember exactly, that shit was crazy.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
The fake serverwide tricking everyone was the highlight for me. Shit, I think I posted that we would not wake him like 2 hours before we did and still managed to be out shitlorded within a day because of satoshi framing (and then tikkle drama).

Now that I think about it G Grisvok you should still totally wake asap but set a fake future date and troll the serverwide msg name again.

That would be so funny. I don't think we can top that again without an OGC-esque shitter guild to troll.

turbo

Molten Core Raider

Oh the good and bad days of ROTA; Simc & Errtia and the years of drama that ROTA helped bring forth. I probably got along best with Venen. I remember raiding with them forever banking dkp and getting a CT eye finally and then ultimately leave the guild for some reason or another.

Poin Dexter

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did not know that was Genjiro, I played a Galadedrid, a name I pulled out of a book when they axed my name "Network Administrator".

On a side note, I am all grown up now, and the time commitment for an MMO is just not there anymore, wife, kid, and career pretty much ended that chapter of my life.

I like the reviews and stories here...

Last edited:

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I will post many screenshots! Wish it was going live tomorrow, right after I finish doing my taxes.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Oh the good and bad days of ROTA; Simc & Errtia and the years of drama that ROTA helped bring forth. I probably got along best with Venen. I remember raiding with them forever banking dkp and getting a CT eye finally and then ultimately leave the guild for some reason or another.

Remember all those folks.... Venen was a good guy. One of the servers top Necros I believe. Lot of good folks on Lanys. I remember many considering it a carebear server but we had some great times. We were also responsible for the Sleeper incident. Probably our most notable moment. I had just went on vacation when it happened. I came back, logged in, and there was probably 2-3 people with guild tags. Everyone else was gone. I go to the forums and found all of what was going on between the guild and SoE's people. What a mess.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
hahhhaha.jpg

<--- edit: Nameless here too

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user