Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Well gonna install now as waiting to dive back in is not an option as i think back on the fond memories. Which of the current Prog servers worth rolling on to blow time?

Hmm how do you access the progression servers dont see them in server selection?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well gonna install now as waiting to dive back in is not an option as i think back on the fond memories. Which of the current Prog servers worth rolling on to blow time?

Hmm how do you access the progression servers dont see them in server selection?

Have to be subbed

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Decided to play aswell, but of course I will be not home the first 5 days. fucking thing sucks. Might catch up and apply. Never did much raiding on progression servers.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pretty awesome old EQ album.

Wait, that's not yours is it? I used to be in IS with Tass Burrfoot, good dude.

God damn, that album takes me back. Found myself in a couple of those. Haven't seen some of those names in ages. Fuck those were some good times.

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
So how much of an issue will gold/kronos farmers be?
Mostly not very much. If you want to do Efreeti or HBC in Mistmoore though you can expect to be contested/trained at least on occasion so be prepared. It might come up rarely at other loot camps as well, but that will likely be the exception not the general trend.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Also, since our private area is gone. Can someone repost the filter code for the adv loot system they posted earlier? That'd be awesome. Getting UI configured and rdy to go.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Also, since our private area is gone. Can someone repost the filter code for the adv loot system they posted earlier? That'd be awesome. Getting UI configured and rdy to go.
All those threads are right here. The whole thing is private so a sub forum wasn't necessary.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Wait, that's not yours is it? I used to be in IS with Tass Burrfoot, good dude.

God damn, that album takes me back. Found myself in a couple of those. Haven't seen some of those names in ages. Fuck those were some good times.

Not my album, found it on reddit. Thought it may kickstart some folks here.

Tass_Feetymonster

Trakanon Raider
Not my album, found it on reddit. Thought it may kickstart some folks here.
Hey! Thats me, Tass!

If Gathu (Vitae / Censura) still lurks on here, I would absolutely love to hear from him. I just posted some extra shots from the old archive. Gathu's amazing status updates are in there as well from the IS home page.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tass, you son of a bitch! It's Soradan/Buddz.

Yeah that album really took me back, I was just laughing with Fitch about how just seeing some of these names brings about some real angry feelings for some of the former asshats we had to deal with back then.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Hey! Thats me, Tass!

If Gathu (Vitae / Censura) still lurks on here, I would absolutely love to hear from him. I just posted some extra shots from the old archive. Gathu's amazing status updates are in there as well from the IS home page.
Censura doesn't like how conservative this forum is so he refused to register when we moved.

He still plays WoW and sucks Sean's cock in between work and gaming.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user