Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
One of the guys I helped got the ancient to spawn right after so he messaged me and now I am campin it. It's good to be nice!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Ugh 1 level in a span of 4 hours in lguk, due to people LD , afking , leaving after joining cause of a guildmate and so on.....well 37 almost 38.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I'm still not 50 because once I got 48 I got every spell I needed and I've been questing. I dunno, people weren't bad yesterday. Maybe at lower levels?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I kinda feel bad for the people not 50 already. First because the exp bonus is gone and those last few levels are fucking slow! Second, because the people still leveling now are predominantly casuals, and not of the good kind. Not everyone, but I think more bads than if you were in the initial rush.

I had to do some shit on Friday/Saturday which had me ending the weekend on at 45 :(

Now adult lifing but should make it to 50 this wknd.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
anyone tell me if the prices that spell researchers are currently asking (400ish for lvl 40+ spells) is highway robbery? I get the feeling it is but I don't know enough about the process to conclude it.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
anyone tell me if the prices that spell researchers are currently asking (400ish for lvl 40+ spells) is highway robbery? I get the feeling it is but I don't know enough about the process to conclude it.

I think so. I just traded 5 45-49 runes for most of my spells. They do cost some raw pp to make though according to eqtraders. Try Harmful, he was reasonable.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
kegkilla kegkilla

There's plenty of crafters wholl make it for the hide, which do you need? Sorry I didn't get back on last night, the GD login servers were down most of the night.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
kegkilla kegkilla

There's plenty of crafters wholl make it for the hide, which do you need? Sorry I didn't get back on last night, the GD login servers were down most of the night.
only major one I really need at this point is Shiftless Deeds. would like to pick up Paralyzing Earth and Feedback eventually but those are hardly a priority.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
only major one I really need at this point is Shiftless Deeds. would like to pick up Paralyzing Earth and Feedback eventually but those are hardly a priority.

Paralyzing earth is pretty huge for anyone who solos or duos, its basically a mez with how long that root lasts. If you don't have them tonight ill get a friend to make them for you.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I'm having a dumb time trying to find a safe spot to just solo as a 23 shaman. Past couple of nights I've been too busy and on/off the computer to get into a group. Camped out in lavastorm last night so maybe I can find some decent blues there tonight. Just going so goddamn slow because I have no idea where to hunt in classic.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Fucking Yahoo! should just buy EQ since the average skill level of its players are grandmothers playing web games. Jesus Christ. So much bad. 2 more levels and I'm never grouping with anyone outside a select few I know don't suck.
Best is noticing the keyboard turners.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Best is noticing the keyboard turners.

Dude yesterday in Lguk couldn't climb the ladder in the minotaur pit until the other guy in the group told him to use page up..

I was in shock.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm having a dumb time trying to find a safe spot to just solo as a 23 shaman. Past couple of nights I've been too busy and on/off the computer to get into a group. Camped out in lavastorm last night so maybe I can find some decent blues there tonight. Just going so goddamn slow because I have no idea where to hunt in classic.

HHK
UGuk
Mistmoore
Lavastorm - NW corner where basilisks and swirling rocks are
Sol A
Permafrost

Janx Janx I don't know what's going on with the population but it is much worse and slower (like 3x) than anything we had to deal with on phinny or RF.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Shit sometimes I have to keyboard turn because looking in certain directions tanks my FPS and my camera will fly all over the fucking place.

Needless

Toe Sucker
pretty whack they didn't change the necro pet models to classic skeletons.

time to start a ranger or something, too many enchanter/necro/shaman anyway~

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Shit sometimes I have to keyboard turn because looking in certain directions tanks my FPS and my camera will fly all over the fucking place.
/hidecorpse always might help with some of that. Some main picks just have an insane amount of bodies.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
pretty whack they didn't change the necro pet models to classic skeletons.

time to start a ranger or something, too many enchanter/necro/shaman anyway~
Rangers actually seem really solid. Amazed I dont see more of them.