Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
.....and I give a fuck about your opinion?

I guess I don't understand the point of this post.

Are you a better gamer than me cause you can make it in EQ?

Does being a better gamer than me give you a source or pride?

...blah blah basement blah blah hot pockets blah blah xena tapes.

Fucking Scrub

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Harsh, you know she was made up and how tough the breakup was

Your right, but this is the EQ thread, the land of internet hardasses. I should post pics of cute bluehair subs all over this motherfucker, and litter cat pics all over his profile.

• 3Salty
Reactions: 2 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Anyone want to sell me some GEBS with an FnF discount? Or I'll trade a SSoY + cash or other shit for them :). Hook a brotha up!

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
No responses or PM's from my laptop offer.

Am I asking too much? I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone here. I don't steal camps, dont KS, don't fuck people over. Got a few here who would prob vouch for me. Hell the reason I haven't started hard yet is because im still not sure I want to get involved with the general scum of internet gaming. At least I could seclude myself and be dedicated to a guild and avoid most of these shenanigans. I just don't have that type of energy anymore to deal with these lower life types.

If you need that laptop for second box pm me and work a deal that's fair for both of us. I'm never going to use it again.

I'm totally ok giving the buyer a better deal than I get. I'd be more happy to help someone out than to get any monetary gain from the deal. I don't care honestly.

Last edited:

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Am I asking too much? I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone here. I don't steal camps, dont KS, don't fuck people over. Got a few here who would prob vouch for me. Hell the reason I haven't started hard yet is because im still not sure I want to get involved with the general scum of internet gaming. At least I could seclude myself and be dedicated to a guild and avoid most of these shenanigans. I just don't have that type of energy anymore to deal with these lower life types.

If you need that laptop for second box pm me and work a deal that's fair for both of us. I'm never going to use it again.

I'm totally ok giving the buyer a better deal than I get. I'd be more happy to help someone out than to get any monetary gain from the deal. I don't care honestly.
I don't think it has anything to do with it being a good or bad deal, but 10 Kronos is a lot right now given how the price is just guarenteed to go up. If someone had 200 krons from farming on other servers? Or bought in bulk for $6-7 each? I'd do it in a heart beat, but for most, the price of a Kron is just too valuable right now for most people.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Should be very easy. 46 to 48 should take 6ish hours depending on your group. I'd set aside a solid 8 hours for your 48 to 50 grind though.
Yeah made lvl 48.47% in Hole today, was a fantastic group, we did ramp/slab area. Went for a good 6+ hours , had 3 ding 50 , replaced one cleric and then replacement had to go so took a break for some PoE Fall of Oriath beta. I can taste it, soon lvl 50 you will be mine.

You know what they say, if you can make it in eq you can make it anywhere. Top of the list, king of the hill, A number 1...........

These little gamer blues
Aren't getting me down
I want to be a part of it
EQ, EQ!
I want an EC tunnel
That never sleeps
And instanced content
To avoid too many peeps
It's up to you EQ, EQ Lite!

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider

I'm lost. Are you selling a laptop for 10 kronos?

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
.....and I give a fuck about your opinion?

I guess I don't understand the point of this post.

Does being a better gamer than me give you a source or pride?

...blah blah basement blah blah hot pockets blah blah xena tapes.

You did nothing wrong. This is not your fault. There is nothing wrong with you. Show me on the iksar gif where the gm touched you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Threads Taking the usual course of going full blown autistic with people trying to sell laptops,gear and plat to feed their drug addictions.

Having a blast so far, lead my 1700 person guild to a full fear clear killing the golems.

As soon as we zoned in it instantly spawned two separate picks it was hilarious we are so huge.

It's been stressful but I'm slowly learning to love the casual filth I'm guilded with. Though people constantly sending me tells while I'm kiting or asking for raid invited "x100" is grating.

When you can field five groups of 47+ on a nonscheduled armor clear it's hilarious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol so I went to help this guy kill Magus Rokyl, which was total chaos, he got trained hard and lost. But by then I had a charmed Fire Giant from Naggy's room. I gated to bind which is at Djarn and my Fire Giant popped up with me, which caused a huge panic of course since there was ANOTHER huge train someone else had just pulled to efreeti, so I got blamed lol. Bros. I just got here with my fire giant. Solb is nuts.

Edit: So close to killing Tranix solo. Charm faded really quickly. Had the perfect setup.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Lol so I went to help this guy kill Magus Rokyl, which was total chaos, he got trained hard and lost. But by then I had a charmed Fire Giant from Naggy's room. I gated to bind which is at Djarn and my Fire Giant popped up with me, which caused a huge panic of course since there was ANOTHER huge train someone else had just pulled to efreeti, so I got blamed lol. Bros. I just got here with my fire giant. Solb is nuts.

People here are so high strung for a casual server.

I was doing an XP group in the hole and we cleared to docks to /pick over.

Group is already ahead of us killing some mobs so we run past them and sit down to wait to pick.

Felt like being a punk I go in ooc Claiming Docks and the guy in the group goes fucking balistic.

Says Im a toxic piece of shit and he will KS us and he has 500 twitch followerers and he will ruin me. Entire group is laughing and I tell them I was just joking and we pick over.

Couple minutes later he starts sending me tells apologizing saying he had a stressful day.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users