Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol. This thread making me want to come try this out. Same old EQ stuff going to happen no matter what/when.

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Threads Taking the usual course of going full blown autistic with people trying to sell laptops,gear and plat to feed their drug addictions.

Having a blast so far, lead my 1700 person guild to a full fear clear killing the golems.

As soon as we zoned in it instantly spawned two separate picks it was hilarious we are so huge.

It's been stressful but I'm slowly learning to love the casual filth I'm guilded with. Though people constantly sending me tells while I'm kiting or asking for raid invited "x100" is grating.

When you can field five groups of 47+ on a nonscheduled armor clear it's hilarious.
Quicktune? You rock bro. :D

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yes Vithe you have found out my dirty secret I am toxic nasty person who talks down upon my guild.

I'll make you a deal I'll keep pulling gorgons for you as the only druid in the fear raids if you keep quiet.
you are a toxic nasty person but it has nothing to do with EverQuest.

• 5Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Yes Vithe you have found out my dirty secret I am toxic nasty person who talks down upon my guild.

I'll make you a deal I'll keep pulling gorgons for you as the only druid in the fear raids if you keep quiet.
Your secret is safe with me my friend.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
So close to killing Tranix solo. Charm faded really quickly. Had the perfect setup.
People here are so high strung for a casual server.

I was doing an XP group in the hole and we cleared to docks to /pick over.

Group is already ahead of us killing some mobs so we run past them and sit down to wait to pick.

Felt like being a punk I go in ooc Claiming Docks and the guy in the group goes fucking balistic.

Says Im a toxic piece of shit and he will KS us and he has 500 twitch followerers and he will ruin me. Entire group is laughing and I tell them I was just joking and we pick over.

Couple minutes later he starts sending me tells apologizing saying he had a stressful day.

I had a small time streamer accuse me of training them and saying that I was going to be famous on reddit. Influenza is his name, a Necro. Fucking idiot. What is up with these people that think they have all this "amazing social community power" because they have up to 10 viewers on twitch sometimes? Lol, even if you get 100, nobody cares. You're pathetic if you tell people you're going to use your tiny stream "pull weight" to "ruin" someone or "make them famous on reddit".

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So close to killing Tranix solo. Charm faded really quickly. Had the perfect setup.

I had a small time streamer accuse me of training them and saying that I was going to be famous on reddit. Influenza is his name, a Necro. Fucking idiot. What is up with these people that think they have all this "amazing social community power" because they have up to 10 viewers on twitch sometimes? Lol, even if you get 100, nobody cares. You're pathetic if you tell people you're going to use your tiny stream "pull weight" to "ruin" someone or "make them famous on reddit".

I mean even 100 people sucking your dick just for playing fucking everquest may go to your head.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yesterday my group rolled up on a 7viewer streamer group in hole. I thought it was feigned outrage jokes when 2 blew a gasket in say... until I loaded twitch and realized they were actually going ballistic about everything in their voice chat, and probably pedos based on the streamer's stache.

This server's crowd definitely seems way more dumb, bad, and just fucking wimpy than phinny.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yesterday my group rolled up on a 7viewer streamer group in hole. I thought it was feigned outrage jokes when 2 blew a gasket in say... until I loaded twitch and realized they were actually going ballistic about everything in their voice chat, and probably pedos based on the streamer's stache.

This server's crowd definitely seems way more dumb, bad, and just fucking wimpy than phinny.
Yeah this server definitely feels very different from early Phinny. The amount of aggressive douchery just feels much lower, which is kind of disappointing.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Brought my group to smokes in lavastorm, one group is already there, I say ok I always see two groups here, no worries. So I'm killing one mob at a time, other group has a 50 standing there, and they are constantly having 2-3 mobs in camp with two pullers sitting in front of my group waiting for spawns. They're sitting on the far left area, I'm on the far right. So the far left has most of the spawn points so they tag those as soon as they spawn, and then the two pullers are alllll way over at me waiting to tag my spawns.

I'm thinking really, I have no mob in camp and you are sitting ontop of me waiting to pull it all the way back to your group? I say ok just keep my own business long as I can keep getting one after another. Puller KS's my pull, which i tashed, and the puller is a monk so he has to run over to it and whack it clearly tashed. so I take my whole group and sit on them. Even with their level 50 they cant KS me, they bitch moan said I took their camp (they think smokes/basilisk is a one group camp) and I said look you've had 3 mobs at all times, and two pullers camping on my group for spawns, and I let that go until you actually took a pull from me after I tagged it.

Bunch of crybabies. All they could cry was boxer! boxer! you're one person! we're 8 people! I said treat people how you want to be treated, sit infront of my group and take my tashed pull then its fair game. They left after that. Give people an inch they take a mile then scream bloody murder if you do it back. NEVER A DULL MOMENT IN EQ! lol

Should have been happy with their 2-3 mobs in camp at all times instead of trying to rob me blind cause "it was their camp and I'm the bad guy boxer." If they can still have 2-3 in camp while I kill one at a time I think its easily a 2 group camp.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
This was crazy. Wasn't camping Efreeti. But am bound up there. Had a bunch of corpses from trying Tranix solo, so I gated up to drag some corpses down. I gate into this lone Enc just about to die to Efreeti, he dies and Efreeti charges me. I'm totally not ready and have no pet. His old pet + Efreeti charge me. I end up dying with Efreeti at 5%. I respawn immediately next to Efreeti and hope to nuke one more time, but he regens to 50%. I root him and clarity up and barely finish him off. Had this crazy situation where he was rooted on the other side and I couldn't cast and I was rooted on the opposite side. Lol got him though.

Also someone has better luck than I ever did. Bliss got 3 rings and 3 boots in 8 spawns earlier.

EQ000124.jpg

EQ000120.jpg

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This was crazy. Wasn't camping Efreeti. But am bound up there. Had a bunch of corpses from trying Tranix solo, so I gated up to drag some corpses down. I gate into this lone Enc just about to die to Efreeti, he dies and Efreeti charges me. I'm totally not ready and have no pet. His old pet + Efreeti charge me. I end up dying with Efreeti at 5%. I respawn immediately next to Efreeti and hope to nuke one more time, but he regens to 50%. I root him and clarity up and barely finish him off. Had this crazy situation where he was rooted on the other side and I couldn't cast and I was rooted on the opposite side. Lol got him though.

Also someone has better luck than I ever did. Bliss got 3 rings and 3 boots in 8 spawns earlier.

View attachment 145122

View attachment 145123

Oh a not efreeti story? Ok, let's start reading this....

...oh nevermind it's another efreeti story.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
10$ per 1k plat if anyone interested LMK

Last edited:
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users