Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Okay I'll stop with the Efreeti stories haha.

No I wasn't Midgets on Ragefire.

I actually didn't camp Efreeti today suckas. I did Mystic Cloak quest, which was really easy and yay for upgrading my last piece of silk crap. And then I spent ages trying to solo Tranix/Rokyl. Efreeti was a run in which got crazy :p.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Even though I'm not playing this, I still had a dream about early EQ. What was strange is that Keg was in the dream, even though I never actually played around him before.

The dream was simple enough. We were on Agnarr, starting out. Very low levels, and we were fighting in an open area, not unlike WoW's "The Barrens". It must have been one of the Karana's, because it was more orange than green. Killing packs of rats. I think the highest we did was level 8. Anyway, I was a rogue (never played one before), Keg was another DPS. We had a cleric and a warrior tank. The warrior was brand new to the gaming, and Keg and I kept joking about how he was very slow and meticulous to get everything under control before anyone else was allowed to attack. The group was fine, but unusual. Then I woke up. It was a dumb dream, but still related to EQ.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
12$ per 1k plat if anyone interested LMK

I don't get it. Kronos are cheaper than $12 and Kronos are more than 1k plat? If I can sell 1k plat for $12 I might become an RMTer.

I trolled Commonlands last night pretending to sell a legit Bone-Clasped Girdle from a guy that is quitting and using me as a broker. Just wanted to see how crazy high it would go. Did an open auction. It got up to like 70kronos. That's insane. Wrap your mind around that. What is this, classic EQ?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's Lumi, there is no "getting it".

He can't go outside without the government satellites spotting him, so he runs bad scams in every online game he can.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
It's Lumi, there is no "getting it".

He can't go outside without the government satellites spotting him, so he runs bad scams in every online game he can.

Wait, is that THE Lumi? Can't remember the original spelling. Is that the conspiracy guy?

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Sigh, had a OOT goblin camp group, flew to 56% into 49 in about 3 hours and then came to realize we were there to plvl some ENC to 46 to go loot rotting gear in fear. The fuck, poped a new xp pot too....that difficult to say we are here only for a few hours. Would of understood and not used a new pot, 49.56% druid lfg name is Hatton, so feel free to invite me on all day.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Wait, is that THE Lumi? Can't remember the original spelling. Is that the conspiracy guy?

No he's a pretender. The real Lumie was alarmingly good at games... seemingly any game. Even though crazy as a whirlgig beetle.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Played P99 or one of those other early emus with Lumie. Guy is totally normal outside these boards.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No way Lumi has plat, dude was begging for me to make him banded the other day.

also Morrow Morrow you got Gebs bro? my buddy needs a pair.

Lol I wasn't begging. Also, I farmed up about 3-4k plat from leveling my rogue 1-45 then took that 3k plat and flipped items in EC for the past 3 days. So far I've made 32k from flipping in that time. Names Evalise in game, you've probably seen my auctions. I'm an EC tunnel god, it's ez to make plat. Best camp in the game $$

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have 1k+ posts that date back to ages ago so ya I'm THE Lumi.

You also have 1k+ plat that you want to charge for in a general discussion thread. Clearly you had all your vaccines...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I don't get it. Kronos are cheaper than $12 and Kronos are more than 1k plat? If I can sell 1k plat for $12 I might become an RMTer.

I trolled Commonlands last night pretending to sell a legit Bone-Clasped Girdle from a guy that is quitting and using me as a broker. Just wanted to see how crazy high it would go. Did an open auction. It got up to like 70kronos. That's insane. Wrap your mind around that. What is this, classic EQ?

IDK I'm new to this shit. Where can you get kronos for less than 12$? I started off selling at 14$ on another website and someone bought 2k @ that price so figured 12$ per 1k was fair but I guess not? /shrug. I think you can only get krono that cheap on the other servers.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
IDK I'm new to this shit. Where can you get kronos for less than 12$? I started off selling at 14$ on another website and someone bought 2k @ that price so figured 12$ per 1k was fair but I guess not? /shrug. I think you can only get krono that cheap on the other servers.

Could you please do us all a favor and research which server has the cheapest krono? This is extremely important and you would be better at this than me or others since you have actual experience with these sites.

Thanks so much!

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Bazaar

Price per krono seems to go from $8-10 a pop on red guides lately.

They also sell for around $11 a pop on PlayerAuctions if you want something more secure.

You might be able to get $12 per but you're only going to get a few small orders. Anyone looking to buy more than 1 or 2 is gonna go for the cheaper priced.