Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can you handle my roleplay trolling? I am pretending that I am a dude who, in a mid-life crisis, sold everything he owned and pledged his life to Bertoxxulous in order to get out of his boring job as a lawyer in Qeynos. He used this money to buy caster items and ran out on his wife.

Barrister the novice necromancer!

I used to think roleplayers were the absolute worst. Now, on Agnarr, I'd fucking love to group with furry faggots, cause at least they are paying attention while doing their dumbshit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I used to think roleplayers were the absolute worst. Now, on Agnarr, I'd fucking love to group with furry faggots, cause at least they are paying attention while doing their dumbshit.

But are you willing to take the knot?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

It's actually kind of fun. Groups eventually play along if you're diligent. Because I had GEBS and shit I had to explain away my twinkage and thus more glorious backstory was built.

I am on a holy mission to find the means to create a Golden Idol of Bertoxxulous. As I was a mad collector of the Golden Idols and this was the most elusive one. Never found it despite sending many letters to merchants in the Commonlands. Finding it is partly why I joined the Plaguebringer....

Kinda building on that.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's actually kind of fun. Groups eventually play along if you're diligent. Because I had GEBS and shit I had to explain away my twinkage and thus more glorious backstory was built.

I am on a holy mission to find the means to create a Golden Idol of Bertoxxulous. As I was a mad collector of the Golden Idols and this was the most elusive one. Never found it despite sending many letters to merchants in the Commonlands. Finding it is partly why I joined the Plaguebringer....

Kinda building on that.

As long as you cast screaming terror on both your own and the enchanter's charm breaks while keeping your always hasted charm pet engaged on mobs, I have no problem grouping with you and your golden dildo collection.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
As long as you cast screaming terror on both your own and the enchanter's charm breaks while keeping your always hasted charm pet engaged on mobs, I have no problem grouping with you and your golden dildo collection.

lol. I can't think of one to do on my shaman so its just for the second main.

Ooga booga I'm a shaman.... that's all I got. Spirits and Rallos Zek. Durrrrrrr.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never saw a single drop of drama leveling from 1-31 in Faydwer on my wizard. Last night I get my first guk group, and I saw prolly 50 trains, people screaming and yelling at each other in /ooc, some dude loggin in his box army to contest our named because he had previous beef with our tank, some dude flipping out and threatining to kill another guys mom, and some dude screaming how he was from R99 and training everyone. This was just within a few hours.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've seen more head-shaking play, than drama so far. There seems to be a large population of players who have never played EQ before. I was in a group the other day that had five tanks in a row bail out because they could not navigate from UGuk to LGuk without dying. I didn't intent to play this go around, but I couldn't help myself. I'm playing a 45 WIZ and a 43 ENC right now. Probably going to roll a melee at some point, wanted a gnome SK but that's blocked until Luclin. Hit me up if you've got a spot.

Sterling

El Presidente
I've seen more head-shaking play, than drama so far. There seems to be a large population of players who have never played EQ before. I was in a group the other day that had five tanks in a row bail out because they could not navigate from UGuk to LGuk without dying. I didn't intent to play this go around, but I couldn't help myself. I'm playing a 45 WIZ and a 43 ENC right now. Probably going to roll a melee at some point, wanted a gnome SK but that's blocked until Luclin. Hit me up if you've got a spot.
A lot more shitters than aggressive play compared to this point on Phinny for sure.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Never saw a single drop of drama leveling from 1-31 in Faydwer on my wizard. Last night I get my first guk group, and I saw prolly 50 trains, people screaming and yelling at each other in /ooc, some dude loggin in his box army to contest our named because he had previous beef with our tank, some dude flipping out and threatining to kill another guys mom, and some dude screaming how he was from R99 and training everyone. This was just within a few hours.

yeah i lived in live side guk no one ever camped there, always open and everyone always bitching at each other in dead lguk, it was entertaining to watch.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
How do I force a new pick to open up?

Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
Christ almighty. Daybreak needs to do something about the way people switch picks. Got into a brand new Hole pick thinking my group was finally going to have a chance at some of these drops but nope. Boxed shitbirds immediately zone over into the jail camp and take over.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
We are around level 34 now. In LGUK, we are always able to get the bedroom camp but nothing else. Should we leave LGUK and go somewhere else? Or do you just have people pick over to each instance and ask for a camp check?

Is there somewhere else we can go?

Last edited:

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
We are around level 34 now. In LGUK, we are always able to get the bedroom camp but nothing else. Should we leave LGUK and go somewhere else? Or do you just have people pick over to each instance and ask for a camp check?

Is there somewhere else we can go?
Assassin & Supplier is perfect for that level. Probably have to be really aggressive with picks though.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Go live side, dont be pussies about your faction! there are loads of mobs in the live side. It's just insane how cluttered dead side is while you have an entire live side full of mobs that can take you all the way to 50, and when you run out you can pick over and clear it all over again cause most likely its not camped in other picks as well.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users