Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He did way worst than that in Faceless. That's the reason he was kicked. We just didn't have all the information yet.
Korrupt knows ;)

Luckily he didn't have the time to do anything in Wraith.
you're going to need to share the details. none of this hush hush winky face bullshit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
No idea about the Wraith thing, but Dulu is just a shitter. Plus he has that incident earlier in this thread where he was shaking down some lowbies at the Ghoulbane camp for 75 plat! Guy has some issues. I do like that he deleted his thread on the DBG forums bragging about his Fiery Avenger after the screenshot of the aforementioned shakedown was posted. He then posted on Redguides using his character name. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Fred

Trakanon Raider
Exactly, he is so disturbed he goes directly on Redguides after a raid to sell the loot with his character name...

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He did way worst than that in Faceless. That's the reason he was kicked. We just didn't have all the information yet.
Korrupt knows ;)

Luckily he didn't have the time to do anything in Wraith.

Thank you for your service, EU and USA both win today

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Im stuck at 41, CLr,

Everytime I ooc anything in lguk someone screams "You have to go back"!!!

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Im stuck at 41, CLr,

Everytime I ooc anything in lguk someone screams "You have to go back"!!!

You can XP leech on my hg farming sometime if you want. Send Rowsdower a tell and well get smth going later.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
My buddy and I are 35 as SK enchanter cleric. If anyone wants to join. We are banging buttholes and weak ankles in lower guk love side.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
Several years ago, I took a trip down memory lane and there were ZERO people in any of the old world zones. I imagine that's why most people find the prospect of playing on a live server daunting.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Live wants any real chance to pick up fresh blood, they need a complete AA overhaul to combine abilities. Plus, there needs to be some kind of item clicky consolidation effort. As has been said before, it is just a huge bloated mess these days. I know on one of the Emu servers a guy coded a bag that you can put X amount of clicky buff items inside. Then you have an ability that triggers all effects at once for all items in that bag. So, it is possible. But lets be real, it is DBG now which is an even lazier version of SoE.

Ark

Trakanon Raider
If Live wants any real chance to pick up fresh blood, they need a complete AA overhaul to combine abilities. Plus, there needs to be some kind of item clicky consolidation effort. As has been said before, it is just a huge bloated mess these days. I know on one of the Emu servers a guy coded a bag that you can put X amount of clicky buff items inside. Then you have an ability that triggers all effects at once for all items in that bag. So, it is possible. But lets be real, it is DBG now which is an even lazier version of SoE.

Clickies were recently revamped. You use it, and you get permanent AA's for that clicky, never have to use it again. AA overhaul and ability consolidation is very much needed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya I stopped at OOW/GOD and game is just light years ahead. I apped to ROI back during prophecy of ro sleeper/combine and I felt so lost, on top of tons of AA behind, I was just like wut is this shit I do what? i macro this target of target heal? i need that AA? wut lesson of devoted only gets me like 10 aa in an hour and you guys have 9k?? as a cleric app ROFL

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
One thing that bugged me about Agnarr....can't you click items from inside bags on Live? Why would they take that QoL change away? It wasn't THAT big of a deal but it was nice.