Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Hmm not sure, never actually been the one to keep sirran around and to keep spawning sisters. But you can definitely do it for longer then 20 minutes if it doesn't bug in an instance.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
You can't sit there and just say it over and over though. Each time it is said, you get a new Sister. It doesn't reset some kind of timer either.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Okay. The text to spawn her is "?llaw eht htiw eno I mA"

The text to STOP Sirran from despawning is ".citanuL eht narriS, liaH"

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Zaide is one of the calmest raid lead types I've seen in these games. I'd lose my mind dealing with the amount of people on these raids and all of their problems/issues.

Only time I've heard him rattled is when Midget talked non-stop on teamspeak for about 10 minutes without taking a single breath.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I've had terrible luck in LGuk with drops, haven't seen a SMR in probably 9 levels at hamlord.

I have had great luck at the ghost camp and the docks in the Hole - is there a better XP camp than the ghosts (wanderers/revenants) right now?

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I had to go TDY for a week like 3 weeks ago and I just kind forgot to log back in since then. Have to leave again for Kunark launch so I think I might just go dormant on this shit until Velious. Way to easy to go supernova on this game anymore.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Zaide is one of the calmest raid lead types I've seen in these games. I'd lose my mind dealing with the amount of people on these raids and all of their problems/issues.

Only time I've heard him rattled is when Midget talked non-stop on teamspeak for about 10 minutes without taking a single breath.

Our raids are pretty fun but we have a moderated raid chat so the "midgets" don't get a chance to talk.

Also Nagafen 2-3 a week since week 1 and not a single cloak of flames....

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Our raids are pretty fun but we have a moderated raid chat so the "midgets" don't get a chance to talk.

Also Nagafen 2-3 a week since week 1 and not a single cloak of flames....
You guys have been 3 splitting naggy since week 1 or am I reading this wrong? Lol

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I've had terrible luck in LGuk with drops, haven't seen a SMR in probably 9 levels at hamlord.

I have had great luck at the ghost camp and the docks in the Hole - is there a better XP camp than the ghosts (wanderers/revenants) right now?

Sounds about correct.

I did 40 to 50 at hamlord on both an enchanter and a wizard, and saw zero SMRs. Got a charity group with my rogue there, and the first AM dropped an SMR that I won. I could have sat in the tunnel on my wizard and enchanter taking tips for ports and buffs and bought two SMRs and leveled to 50 in the hole in less time.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Aeing live side

Are we discussing power leveling exp only here?

You could pull and AOE the entire live side and at 40 you'd start getting 2-3 blue per pull and each level beyond would get worse. Basically only king mobs would give any exp 40+ and it wouldn't be worth the effort to babysit pulling mobs from that deep back to kill spot.

At 40+ it use to be charm 2 crypt spectres(or 1...) and smash HS to 60.

For 40-60 in kunark era, best exp in game is most likely train pull AOE disco bouncing multiple picks. You need 60s for this...

I'd argue that a well formed GRP of mostly non boxed players at a decent camp would get comparable exp/hr without having to use risky shenanigans or pick hops.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might be speaking heresy but I really wish they would go through and make epics more accessible for these TLP servers...

How many SKs will be able to get epic in era? maybe 15? 20?

How many wizards will be able to get epics with the golem not spawning in instances?

Would be nice for every person who wanted an epic to be able to get it in era.

Also on the topic of epics, I wish the server could implement the 1.5 at the end of LDoN somehow. So that we could 'finish' our characters with epic weapons. Basically as it stands now your final weapons will be time loot. Which isnt very class defining and kinda lame.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Good points - I should have been more clear - I was thinking specifically about high 40s in a more traditional group with zones available now. I main an enchanter and was shocked how fast my bar moved killing ghosts in a group. Of course that's compared to Hamlord/frenzy camp and even Slab.