Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
People hate me because I'm successful • r/AgnarrFlames

PraS A Abacab

596727a0-35dd-f437-1154752.gif

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wish I could be just like Cinge.

/follow
/afk
/melody 1 2 3 4

Then collect loot, you could literally disappear and no one would notice

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Abacab

Let's get one thing straight, the people love the Cab, I know a few of you randoms in Faceless have an issue with my celebrity status because people send you mean tells, but maybe you should like grow a sack instead of letting some level 30 mage in lguk get you shook Wakandan.

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
This game is a cesspool of mental illness. Abacab isn't the exception here, he's the norm.

I wouldn't say the norm. The vast majority of the playerbase is mostly chill. But that small % are like extreme cesspool so it really stands out, with also a small portion who will be ok most of the time but then turn into Jekyll and Hyde on occasion.

Abacab

I wouldn't say the norm. The vast majority of the playerbase is mostly chill. But that small % are like extreme cesspool so it really stands out, with also a small portion who will be ok most of the time but then turn into Jekyll and Hyde on occasion.

It's cause you're a casual man, when the competition becomes fiercer I fully expect you to highsun NTOV dragons on people sniping them.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Took me ALMOST 6 days played to hit 50. Probably a a good 1.5 days of that is commonlands/loot camping/PLing though. Still probably 3x faster than EQ Live leveling to 50. Not too shabby.

Now I have to like, raid, and join a guild, and stuff.

For two weeks.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Lol how did we allow this casual to get a future rmt'd cof?

Rofl

It won't be RMT'd it will get banned. One day him and secrets will get pinched and perma'd because that's what they do they get banned.

Warping blatantly Infront of 50+ people last night and training shit in people.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Rofl

It won't be RMT'd it will get banned. One day him and secrets will get pinched and perma'd because that's what they do they get banned.

And 95% from FE wouldnt mind if that occurred. Waking up to still seeing him tagged is mind bottling.

• 1Salty

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Rofl

Tell us more about what FE did to rustle you last night.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Abacab

I haven't been in the guild long enough for there to even be 344 raids I could have attended, the DKP site is busted given that I wasn't a member until 7/4 so I'm not sure how I could cram 344 raids in 30 days as that would be 11 raids per day, but I also have been BIS since like the 3rd or 4th week of Agnarr I'm not really enthusiastic about killing 80 sisters every week for people's 4th alts.

Sorry boys, but big abacab got better things to do than 2 AM sister cycles.

• 1Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I haven't been in the guild long enough for there to even be 344 raids I could have attended, the DKP site is busted given that I wasn't a member until 7/4 so I'm not sure how I could cram 344 raids in 30 days as that would be 11 raids per day, but I also have been BIS since like the 3rd or 4th week of Agnarr I'm not really enthusiastic about killing 80 sisters every week for people's 4th alts.

Sorry boys, but big abacab got better things to do than 2 AM sister cycles.
What did you do to upset poor a_skeleton_02 last night?

• 1Worf

Zaide

TLP Idealist
My understanding is that Terror was warped into the Temple during pull. No idea why you guys were in the Temple to begin with though.

• 1Worf