Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Xevy

Log Wizard
Don't think there's any "Inc's" left now.

<a_skeleton_02 Fun Time Boys> I'm sure would be heartily respected.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
why art thou directing traffic away from here! should ask a_skeleton_03 for your own subforum and bring them hither. I'm sure you have plenty of american inventors to contribute to this society

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
why art thou directing traffic away from here! should ask a_skeleton_03 for your own subforum and bring them hither. I'm sure you have plenty of american inventors to contribute to this society
ehh a_skeleton_03 while is an all around great guy. Is an unstable crazy person and I don't want him to have any access to our forums.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's awful, Once we switch over the site i'm gonna hit you up for the forum tech.

Good forum software costs $$. I use Invision. XenoForo is good (this site). Stay way from PHPBB (a mess) and vBulletin. I heard good things about SMF, but I've never used it. XenoForo is developed by the team that made vBulletin originally, but were pushed out of the company after they were acquired.

I like Invision because it comes with a lot of features that most forums require plugins for. It's got an easy to use theme system. The code is clean, and the admin panel isn't a jumbled mess.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
@a_skeleton_02 what's the thinking behind tonight's fun in ToV? It was fun, but with reduced lockouts it can't be the best use of your guild's time. Also, Trump Ogre wall still has me laughing.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
WTB Full time Warrior who is.

a. Good or at best Mediocre
b. Can make our raids.
c. Isn't some 50+ year old ex military wash out/retiree who thinks our raids are boot camp even though he's our backup backup warrior.
d. Won't try to sexually harass our other male members by trying to fly to them and suck their dicks while telling the rest of the guild you are married to a hot asian woman.
e. Isn't some alcoholic loud mouth who has been kicked out of multiple guilds.

I swore to myself that I would not go back to my old P99 ways but this newest warrior we had to kick made me SO MAD that we had people rerolling warriors in guild to stop me from reeeeeing.

I got a guy who was lvl 1 last night and will be tanking AOW by tuesday because fuck trusting the recruit trash on this server. He's a 100% raider since classic i'm going to pixel package this mother fucker so hard he'll have to box ANOTHER warrior to carry his extra gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
cant be that hard to box a warrior. most boxers would love a raid geared warrior to lead their box group. its so risky to rmt accounts right now anyway it wouldnt be worth trying to sell that warrior either.

how do the melee skill toggles work now, is everything automated? lol i assume taunt isnt but yeah.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
WTB Full time Warrior who is.

a. Good or at best Mediocre
b. Can make our raids.
c. Isn't some 50+ year old ex military wash out/retiree who thinks our raids are boot camp even though he's our backup backup warrior.
d. Won't try to sexually harass our other male members by trying to fly to them and suck their dicks while telling the rest of the guild you are married to a hot asian woman.
e. Isn't some alcoholic loud mouth who has been kicked out of multiple guilds.

I swore to myself that I would not go back to my old P99 ways but this newest warrior we had to kick made me SO MAD that we had people rerolling warriors in guild to stop me from reeeeeing.

I got a guy who was lvl 1 last night and will be tanking AOW by tuesday because fuck trusting the recruit trash on this server. He's a 100% raider since classic i'm going to pixel package this mother fucker so hard he'll have to box ANOTHER warrior to carry his extra gear.

Don' stop there, share names.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user