Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Thanks man. I get drunk sometimes and rub others here (and myself) the wrong way. Then I wake up the next day regretting each post. Fun

Sorry I'll try to tone it down and just enjoy some EQ chats
I just rubbed it to your wife

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Thanks man. I get drunk sometimes and rub others here (and myself) the wrong way. Then I wake up the next day regretting each post. Fun

Sorry I'll try to tone it down and just enjoy some EQ chats

Step 1 is stop PMing people who Picard your ridiculous posts :rolleyes:

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Step 1 is stop PMing people who Picard your ridiculous posts :rolleyes:

I was just making sure you knew that I enjoyed you meticulously making sure you Picard each of my posts, and asked that you please continue.

Thanks

• 6Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Welp, got both tears from Doze for the Cloak of the Firestorm. Will I ever get the easy pieces? WHO KNOWS!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Welp, got both tears from Doze for the Cloak of the Firestorm. Will I ever get the easy pieces? WHO KNOWS!

In the same situation with Pauldrons of deep flame. With all the raids Velious brings I haven't had a minute to step into those areas to even try to farm them.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Got silver bracers of speed of our first Hot clear/Doze kill.

with such a short life span of Velious on this server it's hard to justify farming those items.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone know the OW spawn timer for the HoT Drakes? I'm sure FE has it on farm status for a while, but it'd be good to know after they're done.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Anyone know the OW spawn timer for the HoT Drakes? I'm sure FE has it on farm status for a while, but it'd be good to know after they're done.

There's been a handful of times I know people tried to go farm them and then were immediately stopped for raids. They've been on lock by other guilds as far as I can tell, because it seems there's never a time people aren't in there if we do ntov.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm

Yeah, FE to my knowledge has almost never killed the OW HoT mini drakes. As Daly said we've had small groups go there a couple times but we just can't count on a certain fixed amount of time where you can hold HoT without getting a batphone. Some people in guild actually warned going into Velious that since we'll be pursuing OW targets so much the drake symbols will probably be ultimately a bigger blocker than Dozekar tears for finishing those items. It's basically turned out true even though a lot of people were convinced the symbols would be easy mode.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys can just use the instance lockout without fucking up the Vulak timer assuming you're splitting Vulak. Just split into small groups so you can maximize the amount of tears you get for your clique / crew and its not that bad to get every item you want.

SBoS is pure sexiness, that thing is good until you get PoP replacements same as a lot of that loot.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You guys can just use the instance lockout without fucking up the Vulak timer assuming you're splitting Vulak. Just split into small groups so you can maximize the amount of tears you get for your clique / crew and its not that bad to get every item you want.

SBoS is pure sexiness, that thing is good until you get PoP replacements same as a lot of that loot.

Explain this to me slowly. Like you would a child.