Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Heh Nizzarr, or an imposter, training groups in nro. My group is salty. Mummy trains derailing xp in all picks baby

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, tried it, got to lv2, killed like 50 mobs and only got 1/2 level to 3 and this is with exp bonus? LOL, im out. Have fun guys.

I would even stick around if they had content drops othet than 12 weeks, 3 months of vanilla does not sound fun. Velious a half a year from now?

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Should have grouped with anybody, even on trash, the xp is night and day different.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Level 6 before the lady got home. Thinking I may neckbeard it up all night tonight. If any other winners are going hard get at me. #tigerblood

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
My napkin math has it at almost exactly Agnarr.

edit - it's early but the population looks to be the lowest of these servers. There's only one extra instance of Tox spawned (and it was empty) and only two of North Qeynos. Even this shittier part of the world was packed on Agnarr and that launched on a Wed. This is a Friday.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Too many progression servers

8fb32e24d2c9459bfaeb413c20d769ee.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
My napkin math has it at almost exactly Agnarr.

edit - it's early but the population looks to be the lowest of these servers. There's only one extra instance of Tox spawned (and it was empty) and only two of North Qeynos. Even this shittier part of the world was packed on Agnarr and that launched on a Wed. This is a Friday.

I logged in two hours after launch w/ no queue and no 20 minute zone times etc. Sad.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Playing on Ellesera and Prodigal - True box setup is a mess right now so might have to spam me - xp is good killing yellows.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
EQ000128.jpg

A Child of Hate is born. I will draw power from the very source of who created me, the Will of Innoruuk.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wasn't going to play, but decided to screw around on a mage/shammy combo.

upload_2018-3-16_20-29-52.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got my level 6 for the night, back to Phinigel for real play now to at least blow Lesson for the night.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm running on Ezam. Warrior woodelf. Started 10 hours late. Hit me up. Level 8 war.

I promise I took my meds