Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I got banned from ever talking in braxxus muse stream for asking
" Hey man, hope all is well. Hey how has Reeses been? Have you had to supply her cash for rent or tampon money lately? I fear for her"

I think he was one of her cucks. His facial expression while reading that was like "uhh yeah banned instantly"

Then I was in a stream with his buddy who was completely innocent and he was voice chatting with resilient. I was like hey ask resilient how Reeses is doing. He asked. And resilient was like "WHO WAS THAT". And he goes, idk, some random stream chatter. And resilient became extremely silent and mentally logged out of their conversation at that point.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Just wanted to say, unless I am computer illiterate....I had to manually scroll to this last page. There was no option to lead me to the last response. I love you guys for hosting this site, but God damn I have a pain in my buttsack for the effort it took to get to the latest response of this thread ( even if it was my own response)

I'm probably missing something here. a_skeleton_03......genius......job is a job, can't blame you, but how, how did something like this happen. First, fuck government jobs. A dildo, with an inch longer didlo above him, with an even inch longer dildo above him, saying what is right and what is wrong. Government dildos of all ranks 4 inch to 26 inch, all smelling like rectums... male or female. Telling you and others what is right or wrong.....look before you clownsters hate me. Go back to school, civilian, get a respectable degree, and stop hating. Just do your job, let people live how they want, and suck the same dildo that you're pushing to keep your current job.... Branch out, be a civilian, open a respectable business. Earn for your family. Get off these fucking gangster US higher ups military nutts. God damn scoundrels

• 5Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Ok, nice... One Picard, but it wasn't zaide, so we're doing good so far. Twas dick trikkle. Who has probably offered zero value to this forum, at least to my knowledge and I have a good memory.....live strong yall

• 2Picard
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 2 users

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Having a blast here playing my monk, Whiskey Muscles (24). I really enjoy the social aspect of finding groups and talkin shit, ALSO WHISKEY. Some of my rl pals tho lagging super far behind, gonna have to PL their nooby asses.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
What do you guys think is the best method for helping out good but time constrained players? Krono + twink gear, box army, actually playing with them on new characters via human interaction ( least preferable for me hurhur )

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
does the classic monk PL trick still work? do most of the damage, FD and let them finish off the mob, and they get full EXP. if it follows OG rules.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ok, nice... One Picard, but it wasn't zaide, so we're doing good so far. Twas dick trikkle. Who has probably offered zero value to this forum, at least to my knowledge and I have a good memory.....live strong yall

Making a post to whine about getting a picard is also picard worthy.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
What do you guys think is the best method for helping out good but time constrained players? Krono + twink gear, box army, actually playing with them on new characters via human interaction ( least preferable for me hurhur )

Nothing beats the tried and true out of group Mage. Give them that level 50 DS and kill low health mobs to speed up the process.

As a 24 Monk your options are more limited. Twinking is helpful but imo it's not even a real Twink without a Fungi.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Can't decide between necro or wizard. Pet DPS still pretty good? I like having the ports and the blow your load and afk play style of the wizard but necros can do so much more solo. If the pet dps is still good they are pretty saught after for groups too.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Can't decide between necro or wizard. Pet DPS still pretty good? I like having the ports and the blow your load and afk play style of the wizard but necros can do so much more solo. If the pet dps is still good they are pretty saught after for groups too.

Didn’t you already play a necro on phinny?

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
what sort of TLP is this. i just had a camp dispute in Blackburrow that ended up in each of us apologizing to the other and adding eachother to /friends.

had been running into all kinds of issues with BB being overcrowded, particularly higher level characters KSing I assume in hopes of getting a Blackburrow Gnoll Skin for the monk quest. our pick closed, went to base pick, the mobs we were killing were up but the surrounding area was really overcrowded, so we as a group /pick to the lesser populated of the two that were open. get there and both rooms of elites / commanders were fully spawned, so i started pulling them. few minutes later get some pissed off tells saying they were camped. five minutes into our groups arguing, we find out they had to pause because three left, and they were waiting on replacements. so maybe in 2000 that would have been good enough for a camp claim, but i explain in 2018 he's lucky i didn't just show up and start KSing.

he claims to have never run into that attitude, so i ask him if he's played on any progression servers ever. he hadn't.

so instead of getting pissed, i educated him. had him look up some threads about Efreeti camp for the worst examples, explained DBG's official stance, etc. etc.

he ended up coming around, believing me, and apologizing. i told him that if i had realized he was one of the few honorable ones left, i wouldn't have put up a fuss, and so apologized myself.

feels good, man.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
p.s. the ZEM in Blackburrow really must have gotten bumped up considerably. i was planning on leaving Elites when i dinged 15, but EXP was going so quick still i ended up sticking around til after dinging 16. definitely done with the place now, but you guys should consider leveling there if you're still 5-14 range or so.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Didn’t you already play a necro on phinny?
I did. Then a wizard on Agnar.

I was wanting to play a rogue like I did on live but the thought of leveling a rogue with no gear and no way to farm makes me cringe.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
what sort of TLP is this. i just had a camp dispute in Blackburrow that ended up in each of us apologizing to the other and adding eachother to /friends.

had been running into all kinds of issues with BB being overcrowded, particularly higher level characters KSing I assume in hopes of getting a Blackburrow Gnoll Skin for the monk quest. our pick closed, went to base pick, the mobs we were killing were up but the surrounding area was really overcrowded, so we as a group /pick to the lesser populated of the two that were open. get there and both rooms of elites / commanders were fully spawned, so i started pulling them. few minutes later get some pissed off tells saying they were camped. five minutes into our groups arguing, we find out they had to pause because three left, and they were waiting on replacements. so maybe in 2000 that would have been good enough for a camp claim, but i explain in 2018 he's lucky i didn't just show up and start KSing.

he claims to have never run into that attitude, so i ask him if he's played on any progression servers ever. he hadn't.

so instead of getting pissed, i educated him. had him look up some threads about Efreeti camp for the worst examples, explained DBG's official stance, etc. etc.

he ended up coming around, believing me, and apologizing. i told him that if i had realized he was one of the few honorable ones left, i wouldn't have put up a fuss, and so apologized myself.

feels good, man.

Faggot

• 2Solidarity

lost

<Bronze Donator>
its really amazing you still find people that havent played on these before. nice story

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Damn,I didn't stir more random Picard's from my Picard fan base with that crazy rant? Got all the regulars, no one new though....sad times

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Hey for real though. Why has no druid/ranger taken my bilge farfathom guide and made 6krono+ per belt. PKT just an added bonus..... This is the best time to do it guys. Why is no one posting how they've made 50+ krono from this one simple camp???

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Hey for real though. Why has no druid/ranger taken my bilge farfathom guide and made 6krono+ per belt. PKT just an added bonus..... This is the best time to do it guys. Why is no one posting how they've made 50+ krono from this one simple camp???

My guess would be if someone's making bank off it right now, they're not going to post about it and invite competition.