Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pre-order those cases of Redline and depends today. That server release double xp won't last forever.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jumped into the Coirnav discord today to see someone claiming their parses showed SK lifetaps don't result in a DPS increase in ToV. Hope all you folks are ready for the short bus specials joining you!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that pretty much did it for me :(. Coirnav feels soft imho Until I see something to say differently

I would love to do a really competitive tlp.

truebox only,Double the open world spawn rate, unannounced expac launches, no instances, can declare guildwide KOS (guild war kos has cooldown timer... adding strategery ;) )

Get a few serious guilds on there and duke it out.

Last edited:
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
Add get rid of death touches in game ( so this could possibly work) and dying gave you a 4 hour lockout from game as a player ;)

Sterling

El Presidente
Daily Trak/VS got old so fast. VS wasn't too bad since it was usually dead in well under 5 minutes from spawning, but running to seb and down to trak took a bit.

Tarmie

Golden Squire
Every TLP is more dealing with the Krono farmers, the ragers, the Atabashis... It's fun. Disappointing that they couldn't think of any new gimmick, I thought the poop lock server was the bottom of the imagination barrel but turns out their lack of trying goes even deeper. Still going, I like the early rushing of levels, making a bunch of silly groups to play around with, holding camps against trainers and idiots. Mostly I never wanted Agnarr and didn't feel like going back to phinny after missing a bunch of stuff I like.

• 1Solidarity

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Daily Trak/VS got old so fast. VS wasn't too bad since it was usually dead in well under 5 minutes from spawning, but running to seb and down to trak took a bit.

Plus some retard(s) would always train shrooms and incite rage. Open world with the accelerated timers sucked so bad and we had SEQ text us when shit spawned and it still was a chore.

PVP server would maybe be fun? Then again no one really dueled when we did our Krono challenges on past servers. Even PVP might be a dead idea nowadays.

Dracula's Crew

Molten Core Raider
I would really love to play on a Team-PVP TLP however the odds of that are slim to none (unless the well is dry and the krono must flow).

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Plus some retard(s) would always train shrooms and incite rage. Open world with the accelerated timers sucked so bad and we had SEQ text us when shit spawned and it still was a chore.

PVP server would maybe be fun? Then again no one really dueled when we did our Krono challenges on past servers. Even PVP might be a dead idea nowadays.

Duels are not pvp.

PVPers do not want fair fights they want to watch you from afar until you get a bad pull then come in and rape your cleric.

That's atleast how I pvp'd on SZ.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I’d been down for Operation Triple G.

Go Go Good team.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I’d been down for Operation Triple G.

Go Go Good team.

We would need a big guild with a big mouth to throw their hat in here. OGC even cheating could never win again after you stopped playing with us. There is literally no reason to raid on TLPs anymore when our best competition is still horrible skipping so much content and still losing.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
For anyone who doesn't want to go crazy and just wants to two box, I found a great alternative to a Nostromo when I was playing on Agnarr. This + a Naga(or any mouse with multiple side buttons) can be a very smooth two-boxing experience.

ACEPHA T9 Pro Gaming Keypad Gameboard with Programmable Keys 7 Color LED Backlit, 16-keys Rollover, Brand New Key Layout and Anti-Fatigue Wrist-pad

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZY5GJ7X/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• 2Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thanks sukik been meaning to invest in one or two of those for secondary boxes but keep forgetting. (Although prolly just with usb extenders for the wife and I to share the boxes, with normal kbm for the direct user)

Sterling

El Presidente

Open world pvp in MMOs tends to be more about ganking people not trying to have fair fights. Also on a pvp server I'd imagine an even higher than normal percentage of people would be using SEQ I'm sure so there wouldn't be a whole lot of hiding out.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Open world pvp in MMOs tends to be more about ganking people not trying to have fair fights. Also on a pvp server I'd imagine an even higher than normal percentage of people would be using SEQ I'm sure so there wouldn't be a whole lot of hiding out.

Depends on the game really and its mechanics. Most recently in BDO it was pretty much almost always 1v1 when competing for the best XP spots but you'll always get the occasional gang of clowns no matter what you play. Back in the day when Aion dropped it was only 100% ganking, waiting for a raid to engage, or people extending bad players away from their groups or raids.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider

That's always my first thought when people bring up PvP server. Wouldn't everyone just run SEQ? I feel like for them to start a PvP TLP, they'd have to really crack down on SEQ usage. WoW and DAoC both had it's radar users but I don't think it was as widespread as SEQ and to my knowledge they actively banned people who were caught using it. DAoC had the infamous Gunnora who would run radar on the PvP server and he was cancer to deal with, but he eventually got banned out of ever being able to play the game.

Cukernaut

<Gold Donor>
The real gimmick would be a new expansion that comes off of a tlp. So progress through to pop or whatever and a brand new expansion that branches off pop hits ;)

• 2Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya I wouldnt recommend playing a TLP pvp server cause of the harry potter maps

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
TLP pvp would be meaningless in an instanced raids server. OW targets would just be griefers attacking MTs and Clerics.

What's the point?