Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Give us your /played.

lvl32.png

Can even compare my xp bar between pics.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You can't hang with the Phinny, Corin Exp bro.

You are correct sir. I cannot.

In addition to my own being of a gigantic pussy these servers are so much better when there's truckloads of people playing. If Coirnav ends up with a great population than huzzah for everyone playing there. I know Phinny was incredibly popular and people had a really good time there. I just don't think that is going to be the case with Coirnav.

• 1Worf

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its all anecdotal but I saw more people in the newbie zones today than I did friday night.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The two weeks of bonus xp may have made some people stretch out their game time instead of doing a crazy grind for a weekend.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Ground to 15 on my paladin Friday night, got the chitin shield and bought some banded in guk so I'm pretty geared now but haven't been able to play since. Had a lot of fun.

I don't really understand the people hating on classic again. This is my favorite era of my favorite game and playing through it once a year is awesome.

Every time they do one of these servers I make a strong push to 50, then get burned out and stop logging in.

Can't stomach that shit again, but would be willing to give it a shot if they threw in Bst/Ber or Kunark/Velious or really anything to make it bearable

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone that can help me out? Looking for whatever the UI mod was to get spell icons to list the full spell name and embeded countdown timers. Haven't modded live in ages.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every time they do one of these servers I make a strong push to 50, then get burned out and stop logging in.

Can't stomach that shit again, but would be willing to give it a shot if they threw in Bst/Ber or Kunark/Velious or really anything to make it bearable
Happened to me on Phin, after Kunark launch I ground to 60 hard, and then quit immediately after dinging. Happened on Agnarr in Classic, grinded to 50, and then quit soon after. Played every single TLP, and I should know by now that I shouldn't play Classic or Kunark and then just come back in Velious and play that onward into content I haven't done in a really long time.

Zithax

Molten Core Raider
Lvl48 and guess what XP SUCKS DICK. Only going to get worse w/o bonus xp. What were they thinking? What were WE thinking?? My god.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Well with the high number of necro box teams I've heard about from friends who play here, people are getting smarter.

For those of you who planned to ruin people's coirnav experience over the weekend, I'd bet y'all got fucked, and I'd love to hear it. Things are awfully quiet around here.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Tons of people read these forums and think they can be like Abishi and Lost, boxing efreeti and dodging the IRS.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Tons of people read these forums and think they can be like Abishi and Lost, boxing efreeti and dodging the IRS.

Hey man ez $100k per year!!! Just afk the camps man, simple as that. Come back every 20 minutes and cash checks

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So did a bit of Sol A last night. Xp seems to be waaay higher than uGuk and there were 12 people in zone. I have a feeling just mindlessly following the old path is a mistake efficiency wise

• 1Solidarity

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Found my favorite spore king asian farmers in lava lol. Dyhysm/CCed. Guess theyll be at efreeti, cant wait to train them.

Havent started my necro group yet but have seen a lot more necro groups around. leveling necros is lot more tedious