Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
wow lord of ire up, someones slacking! for all the hate tells i get in game telling me i wont ever farm lord of ire, this is surprising.

Well, shit.

Lets farm that fucker in kunark.

lost lost Can you throw my box bard and box cleric in your leveling group? I'll pay you in dicktouches.

koadic

Golden Knight of the Realm
Good luck to all you hard runners! I can't ante up to this pot right now but I wish you the best. I will see you down the road this weekend probably. As I have said I am ultra casual, just shitting around with weird camps and locations right now. I will probably spend a good chunk o time in Frontier Mountains with that named cycle there.

May all your camps be open!

Sterling

El Presidente
Hmmm. Perhaps a Wizard so we have ports?
Kunark is a pretty bad expansion for Wizards. They're not super great in xp setting and a lot of the important raid fights are lure fights so that kind of sucks also. That said, wizards are amazing in Velious and still good in luclin/pop if you're going to stick it out for awhile. After PoP though they're pretty shit as most casters are until like TSS when they make up some of the melee gap.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kunark is a pretty bad expansion for Wizards. They're not super great in xp setting and a lot of the important raid fights are lure fights so that kind of sucks also. That said, wizards are amazing in Velious and still good in luclin/pop if you're going to stick it out for awhile. After PoP though they're pretty shit as most casters are until like TSS when they make up some of the melee gap.

A Rogue then?

Sterling

El Presidente
A Rogue then?
Not much reason to pick a rogue over a monk unless your heart is really set on it. Monks are more damage and offer more utility. Honestly though it's TLP so it's EQ Lite, play whatever you want you'll still be doing like double the damage you would have been on live in era.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not much reason to pick a rogue over a monk unless your heart is really set on it. Monks are more damage and offer more utility. Honestly though it's TLP so it's EQ Lite, play whatever you want you'll still be doing like double the damage you would have been on live in era.

Thanks for the heads up. Still undecided. Not sure that I want to play a Monk when there are going to be a million of them, given that Kunark just released.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Never thought I'd quit the server so early.

Kunark launch was cancer at its finest.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Severilous was dead literally 15 minutes after Kunark unlocked. I was still trying to get a TL on the Oasis docks.

I'm done with this server for now though, the XP is so terrible if you have to solo. Might check out FV while I still have a subscription going.