Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Vicious

<Banned>
No plans for trak until this weekend. I thinkt he server first power group is just hitting 60 now. Most people are 55-58 still in guild.

The exp blows donkey dick, and I told everyone to take it easy and not burn out. I couldn't care less if another guild kills trak before then TBH.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
We killed Sev and VS within the first hour.

Not sure, but I know a ton in RI are 60.

I conceded to the abysmal exp rates.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Not like the exp rate is any different than it has been the life of the server outside bonus weekends

lost

<Bronze Donator>
they did revamp the ZEMs to be the same everywhere so that might be something

gugabuba

Golden Knight of the Realm
I feel like Kunark raiding is the worst and there aren't that many experience options. Only way to survive for me is taking it slow.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We killed Sev and VS within the first hour.

Not sure, but I know a ton in RI are 60.

I conceded to the abysmal exp rates.

No one was even 59 when we dinged 60, looks like one halfing warrior is 60 now actually today. Back to Path of Exile for a bit though and casual EQ.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
No one was even 59 when we dinged 60, looks like one halfing warrior is 60 now actually today. Back to Path of Exile for a bit though and casual EQ.
I just figured someone dinged 60 that their group and Vicious' group were already there.

MazeEq

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those guys were 56 when we dinged 60 =/
I watched you guys absolutely rape with all like 12 of yall.

I got triggered after you trained the fuck out of my group lol.

1 group hit 60 this morning, my mistake.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

YHO

Trakanon Raider
Vicious’s group was on pace to be close to whatever group hit 60 first but one of their dudes had a melt down and quit playing after the first 24 hours and they were done done.

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Fuk it, rolling up a toon.

Anyone able to help out a scrub? Prolly doing iksar necro?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I watched you guys absolutely rape with all like 12 of yall.

I got triggered after you trained the fuck out of my group lol.

1 group hit 60 this morning, my mistake.

Sorry about that bro, def wasnt on purpose. That dude with 20 mages next to you came and just dispelled and took my pet and then tried to nuke it with those mages to kill it. That dude just tried the wrong group, we killed anyone who played even small games or that tried us in anyway.

Everyone is always going to beat us and tells about hacking are awesome. We're just people who play together in any game and dont AFK, there's no secret XP or tricks. Most people just don't have committed people like we do, some of us have been gaming together 15 years in our crew. 95% of the fun in MMOs we play is our friends and the new ones we make and slowly add to our harem.

• 1Like